Lost in time: Nightmare

Warning: mature content, not completely out there though.

His hands dragged her onto the bed and tied her hands to the bed posts, his lustful pair of eyes staring at her.

He started by licking her navel and slowly progressing upwards before stopping to suck on her. Fire burned through her body, she swore trying not to lose control.

He could understand that she wanted him, but he didn't give in so fast to her pleadings. He wanted to be bad.
H

is touch made her whimper, she wanted him.

He got off of her and slid his pants off.

He explored her lips before he finally gave in.

×-×

Both of them breathing hard, they moved together.

They did not know each other but they were still doing something that they would probably regret.

She screamed out of pleasure but he didn't stop, nor did he slow down. Her pained whimpers were not heard by him.

The clock clicked, he pulled out and stood up on the bed. He morphed into a gigantic snake and wrapped around her.

The snake slowly tightend it's grip on her. She squirmed trying to get out of its grips.

Terrified she was screaming for help.

Her eyes met its lustful ones, they were the same as before. The snake hissed at her when she punched its eye.

Then it attacked. It bit down on the nape of her neck. ________________________________________

Jolting up, barely clinging onto my sanity, I hugged the nearest living creature tight. Kim Taehyung, Kim crazy taehyung was that living creature. ______________________________________

Taehyung's POV(point of view)

BANG!!
"Aah!"

Who punched me ? I remembered that I was sleeping with trouble but who punched ?

"NO!!?!!" She jolted up screaming.

Her face was pale when she hugged me. Her arms around my waist and her head was on my chest.

She was balling her eyes out. Her tears soaked into my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around her trying to calm her down.

Why is she crying? What happened? A Nightmare?

I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back, she was shaking. I dared not ask what was wrong till her tears subsided.

It was taking a long time for her to calm down.

I turned my head a little trying to catch a breadth.

What the f- ?

J-hope was standing on the ceiling and eyeing the two of us together. He had a really wierd smile on his face.

What is he thinking?

I realised what was happening.

She is naked !?@!#!!

Hyung mouthed to me,' looks like you two had fun. How was it ?'

I mentally slapped myself for sleeping with her. I could have slept on the couch, on the floor even, but nooo I had to sleep on the bed with a naked girl. I shook my head frivolously but it was too late. He mouthed back, 'I'll be back in a sec... '

SHIT

He vanished.

Oh no...

When he appeared again he said with a devilish grin, "Stay like this."

A few moments later all the other members barged in without even knocking. She heard the commotion and turned around.

When she saw that they had seen her hugging me she went red. She pulled the cover over her head in an instant and curled up away from me.

I got out of the bed really quick and fixed my clothes. They eyed us and bombarded me with questions , questions like

"Did she like it ? Did you like it ? What about protection? Who made the first move? Why are you fully clothed while she's naked ?"

No no no no no.....

"WANNA SWING AGAIN ?"

God... kill me please ...

"We did nothing guys, come on she's not even legal. It's a misunderstanding. Hyung trust me. Look, I have all my clothes on. We did nothing." I tried to clarify.

"Then why is she naked ?" Suga asked teasingly.

I turned to look at a curled up y/n poking her head out of the sheets pouting at us. I chuckled a bit seeing her so shy and angry.

She replied to all of their queries and fantasies as I stared at her with a small smile on my face.

I wondered why she didn't freak out when she hugged me.

Why did she hug me ?

End of taehyung pov