Lost in time: dad-jokes

"What do you get when a cat jumps up on a boulder ?... anyone... anyone... no one ?...
You get a... Rocket ! Get it...get it a rock cat. A rocket."

Jin oppa was going on with his dad jokes. He was not going to give up till we liven up.

"How can you keep making up soo many wierd dad jokes and not get tired of it ?" A girl asked him with a bored look.

"It's my job to get rid of sadness. That's why I keep making new jokes, just for you." He replied very proudly.
.

"Why was the stadium cold ? " He asked.

"Cuz it was full of fans " Racy answered him.

His expression fell and the entire hall boomed with laughter.

He smiled and nodded as he accepted his defeat. He was defeated by a schoolgirl.

Poor poor Seokjin.

___________________________________

Taehyung had brought me to the hall right after he asked me what I had dreamt. He strictly prohibited me from leaving the hall. He even told all the BTS members to keep an eye on me and he had told the girls to not let anyone go anywhere outside the hall.

Overprotective taetae.

I was getting bored and wished Sam was here.

"How many of you know me and my friends ?" Jin asked the congregation.

Only a few hands went up. Jin nodded and said " I'll tell you who I am... Then all of you would like us."

Looks like he found a chance to promote Bangtan.

"I am the visual of the amazing and spectacular group named BTS. I am the eldest and the handsome-est among the members. I am a vocalist and I sing... and rap sometimes. If it's hot outside then you should listen to BTS Fire. If it's raining then listen to BTS Rain. If you want to say no then play BTS N.O. We have songs for every occasion and we dance as well..."
Said jin.

"You guys dance ?!?" Rachel asked. Her tone indicated that she was interested.

"Yes. Yes, we dance. As a matter of fact I am a dancer..." Jin answered.

Jin the dancer ?... Well he does dance a lot better than me so I'm agreeing to it.

"DANCE FOR US !" Racy screamed.
"Ya, that would be better entertainment than this."
"I don't think he can dance though. He looks awkward."
"DANCE, dance,Dance."
Everyone agreed.

Jin has to dance for us...

This will be fun...😈