Lost in time: dance battle

My* POV:-

"DID SOMEONE SAY DANCE ?!?!"

Aah, that's Hoseok for sure.

"Screeeeeeechh~~~ there's an eagle!!"

And that would be Yoongi the Eagle.
Wow! what an entry, sope. **

The girls were busy ducking away from the suga-free bird that could probably pick their eyeballs out in a swoop. Jin was trying to bring the situation under control by screaming out directions to the girls.

Where is NAMJOON?!?

He is never there when he is needed. *

Out of nowhere jhope just appeared right next to jin.

Jin did not notice him there and bumped into him, all whilst continuing his "traffic police" ing. Hobies expression was that of pain and disgust. You know, J-NOPE. ***

Yoongi landed on a little girls head and she froze. The hall went quiet, they were all looking at the girl who kept pointing at the bird on her head. She was freaking out. Yoongi being the lazy guy he is, did not care about flying off to some branch, or jin for that matter.

Hoseok ended up picking the bird off the girls head. Her hair was standing on the ends. Poor little girl.

"Aneyounghaseo eurobun, I'm your angel. I'm your hope. I'm J-hope." The classic introduction. J-hope put Yoongi down on a bowl. Then he put his mobile inside a glass cylinder.

A mobile... they need the mobile. They need it. Call the authorities. J-hope I want to borrow your phone. Gi-give it to me.

He played boy meets evil. AND HE DANCED~~

The girls were left speechless by his sharp moves and strong stage presence. The way he managed to exaggerate all the moves to make it look more perfect than it is. Oh my lord - he'll be the reason behind the death of all dancers... and ARMY.
The way the congregation applauded Hobie brought a smile to everyones (my) face(s). Everyone except jin, he knew he was in big trouble.
When the music stopped a very creepy smile appeared on Hobies face. It was similar to the one he gave y/n and tae... back then.

A few seconds later the ARMYs understood what was going on. Ice cream cake.......

He was dancing to ice cream cake!?

The girls were looking at him as if he had lost his mind. Y/n got second hand embarrassment because of him. Even Yoongi was embarrassed. He covered his head with his wings. Wish I could do that.

There were girls whispering that he has bipolar disorder. What!??! Why ??? He is such a nice person. Gosh, I want to smack those girls soo hard.

Y/n closed her eyes trying to ignore the embarrassing situation. Hobie was actually dancing a lot better than any girl. I feel wierd saying this, but honestly, his hips..... don't lie.

_______________________________________________________________

Performance ended with a standing ovation from the crowd. That was how hilarious it was.

The girls wanted a face-off between jin and jhope. I already knew the outcome, but what I didn't know was the way they would dance. Jhope was as professional as ever. He knows how to freestyle with ease whereas, jin, I'm sorry, jin is stiff and jumpy.

Jin knows how to dance and he is a good dancer, but he just cannot freestyle. Whatever he did looked like a clucking bird or a clown on pills. Take your pick.
Mid song jin tried to do a flip, and fell on his bum. The hall boomed with laughter, even Hoseok was laughing.
I saw Yoongi turn back into his human form, and terrified the girls... again.
The girls thought that he was some sort of demon.
But he is a sugar ball.

Or a salt ball.****

All the ARMYs were worried about jin even though they were getting second hand embarrassment.

Yoongi walked up on the raised stand and declared it to be time for us to sleep.

"Children, I know that all of you are very energetic, but right now, I want all of you to fall asleep. It's better that way... You don't want the demons to give your families a visit do you? If you do, then let's say I'll personally make sure that you are attacked by the same demon first, and if you don't wanna die soo soon then I suggest you fall asleep by...." Yoongi paused and looked at the watch on his wrist then continued,"... NOW"

Everyone except the ARMYs lied down on the floor and stopped moving.

Did his speech actually work on the girls?

The answer, no.

It wasn't his speech, it was Namjoon. He was standing in the far corner of the hall and watching a very sublime - able solid do its magic.

The rest of the girls including y/n slowly fell asleep.

But...

Lily didn't.

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note:

* my: I just couldn't think straight so I wrote this chapter in "my" point of view. This is what I think like. Don't judge.

** sope : no its not a spelling mistake. This sope is the name of a ship( suga + jhope) and not soap.

* well this phrase (in)directly refers to the time Namjoon had left the 6 babies to fend for themselves at the billboard awards.

*** j nope : a meme of j hope where he is.... Well j nope.

**** salt ball : it was meant to be sour ball, but then it wouldn't make much sense considering that it is being used to describe Yoongi.
+ salty is what suga is.

The next chapter would have Yoongi and Lily in the spotlight.
Ya I know, I'm evil. ;)

If yall have not figured out by now then.... I am writing another story and ...

I update only once a month.
If I update, that is .