Lost in time: pretty lady

Lily s POV :

Everyone is asleep. I'm not.

I guess insomniacs like me will never get to sleep in peace.

I lied down and looked at the ceiling. There were featureless dark shadows hovering high up. A magical shield kept those shadows in confinement around the ceiling.
Ugh Creepy...

I turned on my side, and looked at the walls. There was one portrait of a pretty lady with blonde hair and green eyes. She is shown seated in this hall. She might have been some important person who visited the castle.

The creepy thing about the portrait was that she was staring at me. I remember that the portrait Mona Lisa also stares at the person looking at her.

But this was different, I felt cold shivers running down my spine.

I turned on the other side. I saw BTS discussing something very seriously. I saw them moving their hands as if they were planning something. They kept pointing at the door and at the ceiling.

I turned again and to my dismay that lady wasn't there!

I rubbed my eyes and then looked at the portrait again. This time she was back inside the frame.

And she was smiling, very eerily.

I could not make myself to look away even though I wanted to. I wanted to get up and run but I was rooted to that spot.

Her smile slowly widened and all her sharp needle like teeth could be seen. Her beautiful green eyes turned icy white and her porcelain skin cracked to reveal the devil hidden beneath it. I gasped and turned away.

Fall asleep Lily. Fall asleep. Fall asleep.

I can't do this. I sat up and looked at the empty frame. My heart almost stopped beating when instead of that lady I saw myself inside the frame.
I realised that it was not a picture, it was a mirror.

Something suddenly touched my shoulder. I curled up and covered my ears with my palms. I squeezed my eyes closed.

Don't look. Don't move.

______________________________________________________________

I opened one of my eyes and looked around. There are no ghosts, the coast is clear.

BTS have left the hall.

Yes I know who BTS are....
And it's because of that y/n that I know them.

We were there alone with a ghost or even worse, a demon. Where is y/n?

I craned my neck around looking for y/n. I spotted her sleeping peacefully. Lucky y/n. She doesn't have to experience this kind of fear.

I looked at the mirror, I could see myself and the others clearly now.

I looked up, and saw her looking at me and smiling. She was up there with the shadows.

You better stay there creepy lady, else I'll have to call the exorcist.

Her smile vanished and she attacked the shield that was keeping them away from us. The shadows followed what she was doing and started to hit the shield together.

The shield would shatter if this goes on.

I was panicking. My thoughts were conflicting with the situation. What do I do?

I have to destroy the mirror. That's where she came from.

I quickly got up on my feet and picked up a metal bowl kept on one of the tables that lined the hall. I threw the bowl at the mirror. The bowl hit the mirror and vanished.

What!?

Where the heck did it go?

I heard a hissing sound and turned around.

The lady was standing right behind me.

I could see her smiling at me.

The stinging pain I felt at the back of my head when the bowl hit, knocked me out.

_______________________________________________________________

My eyes fluttered open as I tried to lift myself up. Everything was spinning wildly and my vision was blurry. The back of my head hurt a lot, and was swollen. I got up on my wobbly jelly feet.

I could hear gun shots, I could hear people screeching. No, people don't sound like that. It was a mix between girls screeching and bears roaring.
Its definitely not coming from humans.

I stumbled and fell. I tried to steady my vision, before trying to get up again.

I saw those shadows swiftly fly across the hall. It looked like they were trying to avoid something. I saw a few of the shadows burst and vanish. I could still hear the sound of a gun firing but couldn't see the shooter.

I stood up again, my knees weak.

I saw the lady inside the mirror. She looked at me angrily and then she burst. The mirror shattered. I stumbled back, but this time someone caught me.

I couldn't lift my head up to see who was holding me. My eyes rolled back and I lost sence again.

_______________________________________________________________

My head was still spinning wildly when I realised that I was being carried by someone.

I tried to lift my head but it hurt too much. I think I have hurt my brain, brain box and spine. A concussion is fairly possible.

I squirmed a little bit, trying to get comfortable. I squinted one of my eyes open to see who was carrying me. My blurry vision didn't help at all.

He put me down on a soft bed. He gently touched the swollen part of my head and growled.

He put a small tablet on my lips and said "Chew it up before swallowing."

He helped me sit up and then he rubbed the pain full part of my head with something.

OUCH! That hurts like hell!

I tried to squirm away from him and ended up on the floor.

Good thing was that he was holding me, that's why I didn't get hurt again.

The pain went away within a few minutes and my vision slowly cleared up.

______________________________________________________________

"Thank you" I told him.

"You weren't affected by Namjoon. You've got a damn strong willpower. What's your name ?" He asked.

"Lily." I replied.

"I'm Yoongi." He introduced himself.

He touched the back of my head again and lightly rubbed it. He sighed and ran his hand through my short hair, flipping it into my face.

He looked away, a slight smile on his lips.
_______________________________________________________________