Lost in time : Colourful

So the "nice ghost" abandoned me.

He just left me there in an empty room so that I'll bleed to death.
How "nice " of him....

That unknown door creaked opened just a little while I was busy being angry at a ghost and a tall guy stepped out coughing.

He asked "Who brought you here?"

"Someone very white and glowing.A freaking GHOST."

He dusted himself and sat beside me. He looked like a scientist since he was wearing a lab coat, lab glasses, gloves and a cap.
He had dimples on his cheeks.

So cute - I thought.

He pulled off his fogged lab glasses and cap and looked at me.
I froze and I stared at him perplexed. He looked exactly like Namjoon.

I raised my hand and poked his dimple and asked "Are you.....Umm... are you famous?"

He smiled and nodded. My eyes widened and mouth fell open.
"Are you... are you... "

"Yes, I am Kim Namjoon... Happy ?"

"Oh my God. This can't be happening. That means.....NO"

"What ?"

"It was Jungkook ? That glowing floating boy is Jungkook? "

"Yes it was Jungkook. You don't need to be concerned about him. He is strong you know."

"I know he is strong and all, but he was bleeding."

"You are bleeding as well."

"Huh?  Oh!  OUCH IT HURTS. Do something. Please."

He giggled. He pulled out a test tube of purple liquid from inside his labcoat and poured it on my bleeding foot. I flinched a little since the cut tingled and stung. A scab was quickly formed which crumbled into an orange powder.

Why do I not have a scar?

I looked at Namjoon astonished by what he just did.

"How did you do that?" I asked mystified by him.

"Magic..." he answered with a mysterious tone in his voice "...you cute little cry baby".

"I'm neither little nor a cry baby" I declared.

There was a sharp knock on the door.

Sencing something Namjoon quickly unlocked the door and leaped back. The door opened with a smash,  and a walking tree entered with glowing boy Jungkook.   They were wrestling each other, and it looked like angry tree was winning.

"Yes you will " demanded the tree.

"No!" jungkook said while fighting with the branches that held him.

"Stop fighting man. " Namjoon said trying to bring those two under control.

"Tell him to stop squirming and get his wounds healed" demanded the tree.

"I'll be fine. Please hyung don't make me turn into dust. " Jungkook said.

Hyung? The tree is a member of BTS?

"Jungkook get on the bed. NOW."

It's Jin isn't it.... the tree is Jin.

None of them seemed to notice that I was still there in that room. I saw Namjoon pull out a bucket full of water and mix some yellow powder in it. The water quickly turned thick and looked like tar. The tree, possibly Jin, pinned Jungkook to the ground and Namjoon poured the entire thing on him.

Tree then put Jungkook on the other bed and sat down on the floor. He saw me staring at tar covered Jungkook and asked "Why are you here?"

"Huh ?... oh... umm... he carried me here"  I murmured, pointing at Jungkook.

The tree then turned into a human and sat next to Kookie.

"I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you."

"Huh, I was right. Umm y/n. Nice to meet you too. "

"Do you know me ?"

"Yes"

"Oh you do? Well do you think I'm handsome?" He exaggerated the word "handsome".

"Yes." I smiled because of his confidence.

He knows how to lighten the mood.

"Do you like flowers?"

I just nodded a yes. I don't like sunflowers but other than that I don't have anything against flowers.

"Here" He turned his right hand into a branch and grew many flowers which bloomed beautifully. He gestured me to take them. I pulled out a pink rose and sniffed it.
Jin smiled and asked "You like pink too?"

I nodded a yes.

I looked over at Jungkook and asked "Why isn't he moving?"

"He will. Just wait." Namjoon answered.

"Y/n you should close your eyes and cover your ears when Jungkook starts moving. You see that black thing hurts so he would be screaming and we don't want you to cry because of that." Jin said.

That's why he was fighting Jin. He doesn't like that tar.

Namjoon looked at his wristwatch and said "Time to get things burning".

He pulled out a lighter and lit Jungkook on fire.

"What the heck are you doing!?" I asked him.

Has Namjoon gone mad ?

"Relax girl. I know what I'm doing. Like, I'm doing this because I care for him."

Just then Jungkook started to move.
I could see the tar like thing melting off.

Then he screamed out.
He was writhing in pain. I couldn't watch him like that.
The tar slowly changed into a bright red liquid. It covered the whole bed and dripped on the floor.  Then it evaporated .

Jungkook had curled up into a foetus position with his hands covering his head, he was shaking. I went near him and touched his arm. He was burning hot.
Jin pulled me off the bed and said " Let him cool down a bit. This happens because he is the only one who fights with cursed beings "

Cursed beings ? Is this mononoke hime ?

"What do you mean by the only one?"  I asked keeping an eye on Kookie.

"You see he is the only one who can endure being cursed and purified. None of us can do that. If we get cursed we won't be able to endure the purification and we would die because of it. Hell we can't even endure healing of normal cuts, forget about cursed ones."

"What's the difference? Both are cuts. Right ?"

"Normal cuts only cut you on the outside. Like, they only cut you on your body whereas cursed ones effect like everything form your body to your mind and your soul." Namjoon replied.

Freaky freak! That's bad.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook murmured.

"Why?" You asked.

"I couldn't save her. I'm sorry." He said sitting up. There were tears threatening to fall from his eyes, but before they could he covered his face with his hands.

"What?"

"I COULDN'T SAVE HER." jungkook screamed and burst into butterflies. They flew around the room for sometime and then vanished.

You couldn't save whom ?

"Sam!"  I shouted. It hit me that she was with me before everything turned dark. 

Was Jungkook talking about Sam?