Lost in time: Angry birdie

Everything happened in a blur.

The talking tree turned into a human being.
The locomotive trees stopped moving.
Great tree pushed me out of its hole, but jin caught me.
Jin placed me on a branch that grew out of his shoulder.

Then Yoongi described everything that happened to me and that was when all sorts of obscenities started to pour out of my beak.

Half the things he said did not happen and the rest were told as if it played no big part. For example, he said that he dropped me but he never actually did drop me.
Then he said that he fought a 'lady's finger' while carrying a 'lady's finger'.
It makes no sence!

When I finally calmed down from by sudden bout of anger, I noticed Seokjin staring at me worryingly.

"Are you possessed?" Yoongi said.

And that made me blow up with uncontrolled rage, again.

Wings flapping like there's no tomorrow, and bird noises - chirps and whistles, I was acting like a beast.

Jin was dumbstruch whreas Yoongi tried to hide his amusement. It was highly amusing for him, to watch a small little bird so angry that it almost falls off the branch.

Oh I didn't mention this -
Since I am a bird, I don't speak human, which means that jin couldn't understand anything I was chirping but Yoongi the Eagle understood the basics of canary, and that a small problem for me.

By mistake i had uttered something that hit Yoongi deep and hard - and he grabbed my small figure off the branch. His grip was crushing me and he knew it.

"If you want to live, you better shut up bird." He glared at me.

That was enough to scare the living daylights out of me.

Jin sighed and said "Don't scare her like that, you know it's not her fault. If anything you're making it worse for her. She can't even change herself back!"

Yoongi sighed and nodded in agreement.
He gently smoothed down my feathers which were sticking out with his fingers after he placed me back on jin s branch.

"She can't fly properly." Yoongi said softly.

His eyes lingering on the small bird on jin s branch.

"Jin hyung I'm going back. Keep her safe."  He turned into an eagle and flew away before Jin could question him.

But Jin didn't question him. Instead he questioned me!

"Are you still angry?" He asked after Yoongi was out of sight.

I said no, but it came out as a soft whistle.

Jin looked at me and asked "was that a yes?"

Again, I said no. This time it came out as a loud chirp.

His eyes widened when he understood that I was saying no.

"Can you fly ?" He asked as he rubbed my wing feathers.

I shook my head.
I was a human fifteen minutes ago and now I am a bird who still behaves like a homo sapien - gets angry and can't fly.

He pointed at the trees which were now rooted to their spot and said "I need you to fly till that branch over there, and don't worry I'll catch you before you fall."

Mission impossible: make a girlbird fly

But that's what he did.

Yes, he succeeded in making me fly and chase the stars floating around my head.

-

Jin threw me high up in the sky causing me to panic. I tumbled down soo fast that I knew I was as good as dead.  My free fall was broken by a soft pile of leaves. It was a widespread leafy net made by jin.

I was thrown up every time I came down and I was getting dizzy.

I decided that I wouldn't let him manhandle me for any longer.

The next time he threw me up I spread my wings as wide as I could.

I glided just little before gravity took over and I tumbled down back into those leaves.

He threw me up and again I spread my wings, but this time I used my brains and flapped them the way butterflies would, and got tired and came back down into those leaves.

The cycle kept going on and on and on... till I finally flew.

And crash landed, but now I know how to fly and that's all I need to know.

I flew back to jin and perched on his shoulder branch. He rubbed my small head with his index finger and made the feathers stick out.

"So Yoongi gave you medicines without asking Namjoon, are you feeling alright ?" He asked.

The trees started to move again, and jin turned back into a tree.

I just nodded a yes to him, my mind preoccupied with new found bodily movements which I could perform.

And

Why did he ask me if I am feeling alright,  am I not  supposed to feel alright ?!

__________________________________________________
A/N :

I'll be on a hiatus for this year cuz I have my boards in 2019 so it's gonna be study study study for me from now on.
Also if you are bored then go play some games with that shy kid who lives close by.