Lost in time: maybe I can never fly

Lily s POV :

This Yoongi guy isn't like what y/n said. He's actually sweet. Y/n always said that he is a swag grandfather turtle who wants to be a rock in his next life.
I don't see how he is a swag grandfather, nor why he resembles a turtle. He sure is handsome but then again, he's not of my type.

Suddenly he took my hand and said "Come on, let's go. I've been away from the hall for too long."

Just as I was about stand up, my eyes popped out ( not literally) of their sockets...

Then the shock hit me - like a bulldozer.

OH MY GOD.

There is no floor!!

How can there be no floor?!

And what the heck is that ?!

Don't tell me that's a dragon.

Please tell me I'm hallucinating.

I clutched his sleeve and retracted my feet back on the bed looking like a deer caught in headlights.

Yoongi frowned and looked at me frustrated.  When reality struck him his expression softened.

"It's just the side effects of those drugs that I gave you. Come on now, you won't fall into the pit." He assured me.

"It's not a pit" I whispered.

"Then what do you see?" His voice dropped, face showing worry.

"Areallyscalycreaturethatcanbreathefireandprobablydevourusinseconds! " I said monotonically, at the speed of light.

"A what?" He barked at me irritated. 

His emotions change very fast. Point noted.

"A DRAGON!" I exclaimed.

"Oh. It's just the residing dragon. It won't cause any destruction as long as it's asleep." He reassured me.

I will not step off this bed... no one can make me step of the bed.

As if reading my thoughts, he took both my arms and yanked me off the bed. I landed in his arms the second before he morphed into an eagle. Then I realised that I'm flying. 

How am I flying ?

Wait a minute...

I HAVE A BEAK,
AND WINGS,
AND FEATHERS.

HE TURNED ME INTO A BIRD!

I heard an eagle screech and then I saw a bird s shadow hurtling towards me. A pair of taloned feet grabbed me and flew. I turned my head and looked up. It was Yoongi the Eagle -
Carrying me.

The journey to bird knows where was very quiet.  We didn't speak to each other.

Why should I speak to him? He turned me into a bird! A small yellow bird !

Wait...
A small yellow bird that can sing ? ?
Oh god.
HE TURNED ME INTO A CANARY !

He will pay for this...

I will make him pay for this.

_______________________________________________________________

He flew out of the castle through one of the open windows of the big hall which he was supposed to keep an eye on.

But

since I turned into a canary, Yoongi had other ideas.

_______________________________________________________________

I was actually surprised at how elegantly Yoongi avoided getting hit by the moving trees.

Yes, somehow the trees have learnt the art of locomotion.

He threw me right into a hole in the bark of a very large tree before changing back into his human form.

"Jin hyung, she did it."

He said to the tree standing right next to him.