Lost in time: Blood

What the heck is wrong with all of my stuff ? Why is everything showing a different time?

Chillax girl.

Go, and wash away all your crazy thoughts.

____________________________________________________________

I stripped down and went in the shower. The water was warm and felt good. Finally something good.
I didn't mind not having a sope to clean myself of all types of dirt and grime. It felt good to take a warm bath after experiencing that cold for such a long time.
I remembered that Lily carried everything with her and got out of the bathroom to get Lilys' shower kit. She wouldn't mind if I borrowed it for a little while.
I knew where she kept it and I took the small bottle of shampoo and went back in.

All the bad feelings melted away.

For some unknown reason I looked at my thighs. I saw a thin streak of red.

But I already had my period. Bad body. Bad, bad body.

I washed it off but then I saw that there was a steady flow of the red on the floor. I looked at the ceiling and the colour of the water from the overhead sprinkler.
Neither of these were bleeding.
I washed off the shampoo from my hair, unaware of the other person in the bathroom.

Now I had to think how to find a pad or a tampon here.

I turned off the water and turned to get my towel.

The sight that greeted me was enough to scare the wits out of me. He or maybe she was hanging upside-down and was covered in blood. It had cuts all over that bled sickly red life giving fluid everywhere. Solif black eyes that replaced the gouged out real ones. Blood caked over most of its features and the rest were bones.

I did not even think for a second. I ran out the bathroom. I had slipped and fell quiet a few times. I couldn't scream, my terror had blocked my voice. It was a strange sensation, not being able to scream for help when being chased by a demon.

That bleeding thing walked very slowly but it kept gaining speed.

I could hear it call out to me. It wanted to play.

The door latch had gotten stuck I couldn't open it. That's when my voice came back. I was screaming for help. That girl cried out "You are leaving me so early ? I want to have fun with you. You will stay with me forever!"

Then it lift me up by my hair and threw me across the room. I hit the wall hard. My back hurt from the impact. Then it lifted me again, this time by my arm and threw me against the door. I felt soo helpless. I was being toyed by that demon.

The latch came loose. I undid the lock with the last of the power left in me and ran.

It walked out of the door and started to whine. Then it disappeared.

Hope filled me as i thought i had escaped death.

But then I was proved wrong...

It appeared right in front of me. I toppled over from the impact.

It's long arms caught hold of me and it strangled me. I tried to get its hands off my neck when it raised me off the floor.

My body weight pulling me down as I felt my breadth becoming shallow.

I could feel my veins throbbing.
I could feel my lungs burning.
I could feel my body giving up.

It was killing me. And I couldn't do anything about it.

Everything was getting blurry. I was losing consciousness.

I needed to scream one last time.

I tried to, I tried so hard but it didn't work.

It never works...
___________________________________________