02

the familiar tune of the chicken yodel resonated throughout hoseok's room.

"5 more minutes..." the said male groaned to no one in particular.

hoseok attempted to get out of bed but the throbbing in his head intensified. he flopped back onto his bed, letting out a groan. of all days he fell sick today.

seeing no point in resting, hoseok unplugged his phone, swiping to open the instagram app to post a selfie.

wonho.aes

2 likes wonho

2 likes
wonho.aes sick :(

immediately after the photo was uploaded, wonho's phone rang.

"SHIN HOSEOK GET WELL SOON" the obnoxiously loud voice of his good friend Minhyuk screamed through the receiver.

"th-" before Hoseok could even thank him, the line went dead.

"fucking bastard," hoseok groaned, deciding to scroll through his newsfeed while he figures out how to get out of bed without feeling like Minhyuk had sat on his head and farted.

hoseok then remembered what he was supposed to do.

heart thumping, he typed 'princechae' into his search bar. immediately, hyungwon's profile came up, including the words '1 new post'.

hoseok tapped his profile and scrolled to his most recent photo.

princechae

1,482 likes princechae kinda liking the pink bow plaid jacket look view 798 comments wacksonjang ur gay joohonz ^ princechae @wacksonjang @joohonz tf why are y'allz so mean

1,482 likes
princechae kinda liking the pink bow plaid jacket look
view 798 comments
wacksonjang ur gay
joohonz ^
princechae @wacksonjang @joohonz tf why are y'allz so mean

hoseok thought that hyungwon was a magnificent piece of god's art hence he didn't hesitate to follow hyungwon's fine ass.

it's true when people said that being sick tends to make you do stupid things.

hoseok went to his dms, instantly typing and sending a message to hyungwon.

wonho.aes
hello do u like naruto

hoseok gasped as he saw what he had done. slamming his face into the pillow, he was sure hyungwon thought of him as a hardcore weaboo.

what he didn't know was that instagram had an unsend message function but let's not tell the panicking child alright?

hoseok sighed. if he wasn't going to school today, might as well go to the salon and up his 'hot, anime-loving' hair game.