Hey, it's kihyuneffect/vi here.

Today is the 18th of December, 2017. We lost an angel.

I remembered the first time I got to know SHINee. I was eleven, and curious about this boygroup that all my friends were talking about. That's when I got to know Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Onew and Taemin. I remembered watching Hello, and the catchy beat was my bop for the entire year of 2011. 

I wasn't a shawol, but watching them led me to discover new groups, but I always, always, have a soft spot for SHINee. 

But today, everything changed. When I read the news that Jonghyun took his life, my world shattered. My tears literally just gushed out. I couldn't handle it, and I know many shawols are also hurting too. 

It breaks my heart, breaks my entire being that he had been struggling with his mental health for so long. I know that he has been, but I've underestimated the severity of it. Depression isn't funny, depression isn't a something that should be taken lightly. 

Depression doesn't affect normal people like us. It affects anyone

So please, for the sake of Jonghyun, if you're struggling, if you're in need of help, let your voice be heard. I'm here. I'm back on Wattpad. If you need someone to talk to, my dms are ALWAYS open. 

I love all of you, everyone here matters. You're important, and even though I do not know you personally, you matter

I love you. 

Vi