16

kihyeons
2 pm tmr at the studio. come casually and doNT BE LATE

joohonz:
sure

showno:
minhyuk and i could come earlier to prepare

kihyeons:
thanks !!

princechae:
hoseok i think the last part is referring to us

wonho.aes:
yeah me too
but sure we'll be there oN THE DOT

i.changkyuns:
wait what where how what

joohonz:
there's a chicken shop near the studio that i brought you to
it's near there
or do u wanna meet me at the shop

i.changkyuns:
sure
do i need to bring anything?

joohonz:
nope
just meet me at
1.45?

i.changkyuns:
alright

beautifulminhyuk:
woah

kihyeons:
woah

princechae:
woah

wonho.aes:
woah

showno:
wow

beautifulminhyuk
HYUNWOO WTF u broke the chain
friendship enDED WITH hyunwoo. kihyun is now my best friend !! 😤😤

showno:
i'm sorry baby

beautifulminhyuk:
you're forgiven

princechae:
are we missing out on something.......

wonho.aes:
when were you planning to tell us

kihyeons:
honestly i'm so happy for the both of you

joohonz:
omg guys congrats!!

i.changkyuns:
you're naming your first child changkyun got it???

showno:
wait
weren't we talking about changkyun and jooheon

wonho.aes
oh yeah

joohonz:
oops
i can't read! 

i.changkyuns:
sorry my fish is drowning!!
gtg

showno:
oh okay ttyl

kihyeons:
......... ... .....

instagram

wonho arrived at the studio at exactly 2pm, a breathless and messy-haired hyungwon trailing behind him.

kihyun turned to greet them, smirking at hyungwon's slightly swollen lips and bed hair.

"hoseok why is your shirt unbuttoned?" changkyun asked, eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"uh wait what?" hoseok look down at his shirt, only to find it buttoned halfway.

"wait, why does hyungwon look like he got banged?" hyunwoo asked, a brown-haired minhyuk clinging to his arm.

"no wait it's not what you guys think," hyungwon spoke, waving his hands in front of him.

hoseok tuned out from the conspiracy theories that minhyuk tried to come up with about the both of them, instead choosing to focus on the bruise that was blooming from the cut on hyungwon's lip.

hyungwon's shirt shifted slightly as he turned to grab a bottle of water from the makeup table. hoseok eyes widened by a fraction as he took in the bluish-black bruises that peppered hyungwon's pale skin.

hoseok made his way over to hyungwon, but was interrupted by kihyun who clapped his hands together and appointed the makeup artists and stylists to the boys. hoseok was immediately separated from hyungwon, the makeup stylists immediately getting to work.

hoseok kept his eyes trained on hyungwon, who seemed to have difficulty wearing his jacket despite the help of his stylists, kogyeol and wooshin. concerned washed over his entire body at the thin-framed male that flinched a little when concealer was dabbed on the bruise on his lip.

hoseok only turned his gaze away from hyungwon when a sharp flick was directed to his forehead.

clutching it in agony, the groaning male turned to face the devil's incarnate in the form of a pink-haired petite male by the name of yoo kihyun.

"how long are you going to stare at hyungwon while my stylists," he waved a hand at vernon and seungkwan,"tries to get your attention?"

"just do whatever you think looks good," kihyun sighed, turning to walk towards changkyun whose ass somehow couldn't fit into his pants.

hoseok was only truly broken out of his reverie when brown hair dye was applied to his roots, which resulted in the said male screeching in shock as he yelled about the hundreds of dollars that went into achieving his wheat hair.

a/n holy shit instagram is almost at 1k reads