06

hyungwon, as hoseok realized, was extremely good at anything he did. he could play literally any role in overwatch and was good at it. furthermore, he was really good at shotcalling (a/n: shotcalling is basically telling the team what they should do in order to win the game.)

it was the weekend and hoseok was more than excited. he had bought two tickets to watch kimi no na wa at the theatres with minhyuk who had promised to come with him. he loved the voice actors of the two main characters, mitsuha and taki.

being the romantic person he is, hoseok would be lying if he said he didn't want to meet someone as hot as taki (a/n: idk do you guys find taki hot? cos i do.).

feeling rather satisfied with his outfit, which consisted of a black jacket and skinnies, hoseok conveniently snapped a selca of himself trying to act oh-so-casual

wonho.aes

10 likes wonho

10 likes
wonho.aes movie today!! can't wait to watch your name
princechae wtf you didn't invite me i thought we were bffs?
wonho.aes @princechae ???!?! u don't even watch anime

hoseok grinned at hyungwon's comment. he'd love to watch the movie with the model but unfortunately he was booked by minhyuk.

hoseok was halfway through his walk to theaters when his phone rang.

the panicky voice of minhyuk screamed through the speakers and hoseok had to hold
his phone away from his ears to prevent premature loss of hearing.

"WONHO I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT OUR MOVIE becauseipromisedshownuthatillgoonadatewithimtoday I SWEAR I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU."

before hoseok could even say anything, minhyuk had already hung up.

needless to say, hoseok was kind of numb towards minhyuk bailing on him to go on numerous dates because of his exciting love life, but it still kinda hurt because minhyuk and himself happened to be really close friends.

realizing that he was already near the theatre, hoseok decided to just continue on with lunch and the movie. even though hoseok had to eat and watch the movie all by himself, he was sure that the blossoming romance between mitsuha and taki can somehow fill the void in hoseok's love life due to the absence of a boyfriend.

hoseok was about to place his phone back into his pocket when it vibrated.

he unlocked it, smiling to himself when he realized that it was hyungwon who had messaged him.

princecbae:
honey I heard minhyuk bailed on you
do you need me to accompany you to the movie ?

wonho.aes
¿¿ how did u know

princechae:

minhyuk and shownu decided to come to the cafe where I was enjoying my frappe and they made me take a photo of them together ugh

wonho.aes
ohhhhhhhhhhh
they're pretty cute together

princechae:
like us
but
on a serious note do you want me to join you for the movie
yes or no

wonho.aes:
I....
don't mind
but you're paying for the tickets

princechae;
swell
see ya in a bit ;)
wait
***** :) fat fingers sorry

wonho.aes:
see you lmao

hoseok smiled even wider. the fact that hyungwon volunteered to accompany hoseok to watch a movie he didn't know just added on to the growing list of "just hyungwon things that hoseok could go on and on about and never stop".

hoseok made a mental note to remind minhyuk to bail on him more often.