07

hoseok was ready to break for it. he had oh-so-happily agreed to go on a movie date with the lanky model.

he was already at the entrance of the theatre and was ready to get the heck out of there when a voice spoke from behind him.

"sweetheart, don't tell me you're planning to ditch me?"

oh god save my soul, hoseok thought as he slowly spun around on his heels to face the owner of the deep husky voice that made his insides churn.

he immediately regretted it. hoseok wasn't sure if it was the heat or hyungwon's sexiness that upped his body temperature.

god, hyungwon was irresistible. his messy black bangs hung perfectly above his eyes, which wore grey contacts and had rather grunge-y makeup on. his skin was perfectly flawless (it was godly when you see it up close, according to hoseok). he wore a v-neck black shirt and jacket and paired it with a black choker.

 he wore a v-neck black shirt and jacket and paired it with a black choker

(a/n: don't worry hoseok you're not alone. i died for a while too :') )

hoseok gulped, his adam's apple bobbing up and down and hyungwon's rather exposed chest. 

"did you come from a photoshoot?" hoseok asked.

"photoshoot? hahaha nah," hyungwon grinned at the blushing male. 

hoseok tried to ignore the teasing smile that hyungwon flashed to him, choosing to focus on thumbing the hems of his jacket. 

"so, lunch then movie?" hyungwon asked, to which hoseok replied with a nod. 

(insert changkyun's lets party baby on repeat for 4 hours because thats how long the time skip is going to be)

hoseok was an emotional wreck when he came out from the movie theatre. needless to say, kimi no na wa was one of the best non-ghibli studio movie he had seen in a while. 

hyungwon would also gladly agree that the movie was really good, and that hoseok sobbing into hyungwon's chest in the movie was excellent. 

they had barely taken five steps from the movie theatre when hyungwon's unmuted phone begin buzzing really loudly. hoseok stared at the male when he refused to pick up the calls. 

"you know, it's really rude not to pick up a phone call," hoseok stated, eyeing the taller male who stood beside him. "how would you feel if i ignored your calls?" hoseok continued. 

"i don't know. how about you give me your number and we can test it out?" hyungwon winked. 

hoseok coughed awkwardly from the pickup line as he adverted his gaze from the model who had taken his phone out to answer the call. 

the exchange between hyungwon and the caller was rather heated and intense, and hoseok picked up sentences like, "where the fuck are you you frog" and "i swear did you bail on me to go out with someone who was bailed?" to which hoseok felt guilt churning in his stomach. 

the call ended abruptly when hyungwon powered off his phone, refusing to listen to whoever who was rambling. 

funny how hyungwon was literally minhyuk 2.0 - ending calls abruptly and bailing on people. gosh, hoseok had great tastes. 

a/n WTF I IMMEDIATELY UPDATED THIS AFTER MONSTA X DROPPED WONHO'S TEASER PHOTO FOR SHINE FOREVER. ps i didnt proofread this becAUSE SHINE FOREVER MONSTA X STARSHIP SEND ME TO HELL AND bACK

would u just look at this hot stuff wtf IM SORRY KIHYUN