08

my boy i.m will make his appearance soon

"kihyun's so annoying," hyungwon complained incessantly to hoseok.

"well if you didn't skip your photoshoot then you probably wouldn't be bombarded," hoseok simply stated.

"well, i didn't..." hyungwon's words trailed off rather uncertainly.

"are you sure? you wouldn't mind if we went to hang out with kihyun for a while, would you?"  hoseok teased, watching the younger fumble with his words before closing his mouth.

"gotcha," hoseok smirked.

the park was rather refreshing, hoseok concluded, with its high canopied trees and gentle breezes.

while walking, hoseok felt a tiny tap on the top of his head, and then another.

hoseok groaned.

"hyungwon i think a bird just shat on my head ugh," hoseok complained, gesturing to his head. "could you check?"

hyungwon peered over the top of hoseok's head, his height making it easier.

"there's nothing?" hyungwon said, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.

hoseok was even more confused, and the sky answered his questions. the cloud poured out its anger onto the two males in the form of a thunderstorm, just exactly like minhyuk when anyone tells him his white hair looked horrible.

without hesitating, hoseok pulled hyungwon through the rain, feet splashing in the puddles that were slowly forming. 

"MY MAKEUP AND MY HAIR!" hyungwon screeched, a hand raising up to shield his head from the water onslaught, but it was in vain since the rain was falling almost horizontally.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" hyungwon yelled in hopes that hoseok could hear him through the thundering rain.

"I DONT KNOW!" hoseok yelled back.

hyungwon, noticing that they were near his neighbourhood, changed direction, pulling hoseok with him.

hoseok looked at him in confusion, blonde fringe sticking to his forehead.

together, they ran through puddles until hyungwon jumped onto a really huge one, causing the dirty water to splash all over hoseok.

hoseok's gaped at the apologetic male who giggled at the state of hoseok.

"if we die today, remember you started this." hoseok growled in annoyance and begin jumping on the puddles around hyungwon, causing even more water to splash on him.

now, this looked exactly like a scene from a drama minus the kiss under the rain and it wasn't until hyungwon started sneezing that hoseok decided that it was enough boisterous play.

letting hyungwon lead him by his hand, they soon arrived at a medium-sized house that had a few cars parked in the garage.

hyungwon opened the front door, letting hoseok in before securely locking it. they both stood on the doormat, letting water drip from their drenched clothes as they both took in how each other looked.

"yknow, your eyeliner smudged," hoseok pointed out, trying his best not to giggle.

"really? do i look like i'm from a heartbreak scene in a movie?" hyungwon asked as he fell to the floor with a dramatic cry, clutching his hand to his heart.

hoseok would've laughed at hyungwon, but after the latter sneezed four times consecutively, he hauled hyungwon to the bathroom and grabbed two towels.

soon, both of them had dried themselves and hyungwon gave hoseok spare clothes to change into (unfortunately, hyungwon didn't walk in on hoseok).

the clock read 5pm as the both of them settled down onto the couch. hyungwon had some leftover takeout in the fridge which he heated up because hoseok complained he was hungry.

"smile!" hyungwon told hoseok as he lifted his phone to take a selca of them.

princechae

2848 likes princechae afternoon w this guy after running in the rain #worth @wonho

2848 likes
princechae afternoon w this guy after running in the rain #worth @wonho.aes
joohonz didn't know u were gay
kingchae omo hyungwon oppa your friend is so cute
chokemeyoungjae oMG I SHIP

hoseok opened the instagram app, refreshing his notifications to see the post hyungwon tagged him in when suddenly his entire notifications were of people liking and following him. his phone soon crashed from the amount of notifications it was receiving.

"what the fuck," hoseok muttered as he lifted his gaze to look at a grinning hyungwon.

wtf 112 reads y'all are insane