11

kihyun was fuming when the duo arrived at the studio. grabbing hyungwon's ear, the shorter threatened to photoshop hyungwon's pictures into dicks.

"you guys are an hour late? you know what we can do within an hour?" kihyun nagged, waving the stylists and makeup artists around, preparing hoseok and hyungwon for their shoots.

throughout the shoot, hoseok wondered how on earth does hyungwon dealt with the pink haired midget. the small male was loud, demanding, and made the lamest jokes in the most undesirable situations.

by the end of the shoot, hoseok was sore all over. his shoulders were so stiff from staying in a particular position because kihyun wanted the perfect shot. as he was walking to the closet to get his clothes, he felt fingers kneading into his shoulders, easing the knots there.

"how does it feel?" hyungwon spoke from behindm him, hands working tirelessly in undoing both the muscles in his shoulders and hoseok's stomach.

without giving it a second thought, hoseok let out a breath of air that sounded in between a sigh and a moan. he felt the moving fingers on his shoulders come to an awkward halt, and his cheeks immediately flamed up in scarlet.

--

"ahhhh, harder!"

"does it feel good?"

"oh yes harder,"

kihyun halted in front of the dressing room, his ears immediately pricking up at the provocative sounds coming from in which distinctively belonged to none other than hoseok and hyungwon.

the cotton candy haired male's mouth dropped. how dare they do this in holy jisoo's room, downright outrageous!

"busted!" kihyun yelled as he flung open the door, only to see a shirtless hoseok, a shirtless hoseok with very nice abs, sitting on the couch while hyungwon massaged medicated oil into the former's back.

"oops," kihyun muttered, back pedalling out of the room, face flushing red.

the two males in the room simply turned to look at each other and let out a boisterous laugh.

--

hyungwon was entering his front door when his phone dinged with a notification.

wonho.aes tagged you in a photo.

hyungwon unlocked his phone, smiling at the photo that appeared.

wonho.aes

952 likes wonho

952 likes
wonho.aes photoshoot today w this guy!! #truelove
view 48 comments
mainbitchkihyun i'm still mad y'all came late
minmiddlenamegayhyuk idk but ur so cute tgt
im.changkyuns did u miss me hoseok? 😘

who the hell was changkyun and why did he call wonho, hoseok?