14

hoseok was in the midst of cooking his ramyeon for lunch when his phone rang with a message.

he opened up the instagram app automatically, and saw that kihyun had tagged him in a photo.

mainbitchkihyun

2,891 likesmainbitchkihyun model: @wonho

2,891 likes
mainbitchkihyun model: @wonho.aes
view 40 comments
chokemeyoungjae omg i can see his nips ;)
beautifulminhyuk OMG GURL U SLAYYYYY
i.changkyuns you never told me you were a model :(

hoseok went to his notifications, seeing many girls had started following him, even some fan accounts have been created. hoseok was more shocked than happy - he didn't expect people to like how he looked. though the attention was nice, hoseok felt even more burdened. he had an image to uphold. however, being remotely famous meant keeping your fans happy, hence hoseok opened a new app that he had downloaded, snow, to snap a photo of himself.

wonho.aes

903 likes wonho

903 likes
wonho.aes cooking ramyeon alone :( it's so lonely being a university student
view 104 comments
mainbitchkihyun u could ask @princechae he's free rn ;))
beautifulminhyuk id love to come round but i'm on a date
i.changkyuns busy stalking my eye candy sorry fam!!

hoseok went back to stirring his noodles absentmindedly. holidays were just round the corner and he wasn't sure what he wanted to do during the few months he had before graduation and prom.

he sighed once again. hoseok wanted to be a singer but if he wanted to pursue modelling he had to give up his dreams. singing meant expressing his emotions, engaging his creativity, but modelling meant experiencing new things, and most importantly, that was where hyungwon was. undeniably, hoseok would not lie he had started to feel some sort of romantic attraction towards the handsome, 2D-like model that even Kise Ryota can't compare to.

his doorbell suddenly rang, breaking hoseok out of his reverie. hoseok didn't have many friends except minhyuk and youngjae (jaebum's boyfriend even though they deny their relationship vehemently) and the occasional wonwoo and mingyu, hence he was extremely confused who would come visit him.

he trudged to the door, swinging it open to reveal a rather attractive man standing at the door. hoseok gulped, taking in the breathtaking male in front of him. (A/N DID YALL THINK ILL RUIN HYUNGWONHO)

"surprise! kihyun told me you were eating alone!" hyungwon cheered, immediately kicking off his shoes and making his way into hoseok's abode.

"wait how did you get my address?" hoseok was even more confused. he didn't recall giving his address to hyungwon or inviting him to his house.

"i asked changkyun," hyungwon simply stated, placing down two cups of boba tea on the table.

hoseok shook his head in disbelief.

"no way, changkyun wouldn't give you my address so easily,"

"i bribed him with jooheon's phone number." hyungwon let out a cheshire grin, popping his straw into the lid of the boba cup and inhaling the drink.

"no you didn't."

"yes i did."

"he's so going to kill you," hoseok said, shaking his head at the male who was halfway through his boba tea, all the while trying to keep his smile in at the cuteness of hyungwon.

a/n i placed my preorder for shine forever last night now i'm $25 poorer

also i made a hoseok instagram thing PHOTOSHOP IS NOT MY FRIEND OKAY