Sherlock 1

Sherlock

3:30 pm

Sherlock was confused. "The heart of what?"

The man pulled him up from the floor.

"The Heart of Gold, duh! Don't tell me you haven't heard of it! It's only the greatest ship of our time!"

Sherlock stared at him.

"Doesn't ring a bell." Sherlock said. The man stared at him, very confused.

"But, at least you know who I am, right?!" He seemed annoyed.

"Uh, no. I have no clue who you are. All I know is that you are very selfish, controlling at times, you don't have any siblings, and you are running from the police." The man stared at him. Sherlock smiled smugly, loving the shocked expression on the man's face.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM?! HOW?!" Sherlock stopped smiling. The man either hadn't taken notice to his deductions, or didn't care (which was highly unlikely, thought Sherlock). "I AM ZAPHOD BEEBLEBROX! Zaphod Beeblebrox! How do you not know who I am?!" He shook his head. "Don't know who I am, what an idiot."

"Idiot? I'm not an idiot! You're the idiot!" Sherlock stood up, finally seeing the man's face. He staggered back a couple of inches. Two. The man had two heads. One glared at him while the other smiled smugly.

"Did I scare you, pretty boy?" He laughed, and pulled Sherlock out of the room.

Sherlock followed the two-headed man (apparently named Zaphod) down the hall of the ship with the robot clunking behind them.

"So, where exactly are you from?" The man asked

"London." Sherlock replied. The man turned around and continued to walk backwards.

"So, uh, London..where is that?"

"England."

"Uh huh, and that?"

"Europe."

"Keep going."

"What else is there?"

"Wait, so Europe is a planet?"

"Oh, uh, no, I'm from Earth."

"Right, 'Earth'. Sounds familiar enough." He turned back around and continued walking down the hall. He approached a door and it automatically opened, sighing as it did. Sherlock looked at it before passing through. He hated this, being so confused and unaware of his surroundings. And of course, he was in space, the place he knew LEAST about. And that guy in front of him, Zaphod, what was his deal, why didn't he react to the deductions? And what's up with the two heads? Was he born like that? If so, how had he survived all this time? Where was HE from? He obviously wasn't from Earth, he hadn't even really recognized the name! Is this all a dream? He should call John. John. Where was he? Was he in this dream too? Sherlock hoped so, at least then he would have someone who knew what Earth was.