Sherlock 2

Sherlock

After walking through several doors, and feeling utterly lost, Sherlock made it to the main part of the ship with Zaphod. He looked around, everything was white. Ugh. He walked over to the couch, finding a man sleeping on it. He ginger-y hair and wasn't the most attractive. He was drooling out of the side of his mouth and occasionally muttering something in a language that Sherlock couldn't identify.

"Oh, that's Ix. He's my semi-cousin! Here, I'll introduce you!" He walked over to the sleeping being and shook him awake.

"Wha? What's going on? Zap, what are you waken' me up for?" He sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. He looked over at Sherlock. "Who's that?"

"Ix, this is... Uh.... Actually, I don't know his name..."

"Sherlock."

"What?"

"My name is Sherlock Holmes. I'm from Earth." He spoke slowly, these people didn't seem the most intelligent.

"Oh. Ix, this is Sherlock. Sherlock, this is my semi-cousin, Ix."

"Semi-cousin? What is a semi-cousin? How does that work?"

"We share three of the same mothers!" Ix smiled and got up, stretched and walked towards Sherlock, closely examining him.

"Three of the same mothers? What? You know what, never mind, I'm not in the mood for that kind of conversation." He backed up a little, bumping into the robot. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize, it's obvious you don't mean it."

Sherlock smiled."Really? You can tell that?"

"Yes. I can tell a whole person's life story just by looking at them."Sherlock smiled out of the corner of his life. This trip just got better.