19

Taehyung takes slow steps towards the bus station. He sits by the bench and made a tired sigh. It's already late at night and he's just about to go home.

Not long after, the bus came to a stop and the waiting passengers, including Taehyung, slowly filed in. He felt lucky when he spotted a seat near the window at the back. He shuffles over and quickly sits comfortably.

It was a tiring day, mentally, physically, and emotionally. He was so drained after teachers congratulated him for being the school's representative for the next competition. They smiled at him like nothing happened and Taehyung felt bad that they never considered his feelings that time. He also saw students staring at him with pity and confusion but he just looked away after.

Jimin and Hoseok were so kind for cheering Taehyung up. They waited for him after the event and walked with him to the diner, not saying anything about the kiss. They congratulated him again and again and even made jokes to make him smile, but all Taehyung did was space out.

Taehyung looks out the window and the bus started to move. He again remembers the handsome face of the raven head, those delicate features that looks like it was made of porcelain.

The doe eyes, tall button nose, pretty plump lips, and jet black hair made a perfect combination. With the addition of the little mole just under his lips, the scar on his left cheek and dimples when he smirks, these are just faint features that you won't discover if you didn't look closely. And of course, his signature bunny smile that made everyone fell for him.

Yes, Taehyung has fallen for Jungkook. Its not quite a revelation because who wouldn't be enchanted by that beauty? He felt like he could draw every detail of this handsome face, and can even remember it in his dreams.

At first, Taehyung felt everything that happened was fate. He believed that there is a reason why he was chosen to be the said male's tutor. That maybe, just maybe, there would be a chance for them to be together.

Well, its too good to be true. So good that there will never be a chance to come true. The moment Jungkook stepped away from him, Taehyung's little fantasy shattered in front of him.

Winning the contest never felt so sad before until now. At this moment, he doesn't care about the honor and recognition. All he cares is that Jungkook is probably mad at him and that he screwed the only thing that's keeping him close to the younger.

One more thing, maybe Jungkook is comforting Yugyeom now, in his bed while cuddling. Even so, he doesn't have the right to get jealous.

The thought made Taehyung close his eyes and lean his forehead to the glass window. You know that feeling? That feeling that gets so big in your chest it could explode? That when you thought of something so beautiful, it aches? Slowly, a tear escaped from his closed eyes, and then another, and another.

He's been waiting for this actually, to be alone and no one to pity him. And to pour out everything he's been trying to hold back. He sobs quietly at the bus and drown in his own feelings.

As Taehyung enters the house, he was greeted by his grandma with a wide smile and a hug.

"Welcome home sweetie."

"Hi Granny." Taehyung responded in  a weak voice.

"How's your contest? Are you okay? Taehyung, I told you not to sulk whatever the results are, right? I won't judge you because I know you still did your best." His grandma softly said while patting his back.

Taehyung smiled. His grandma sure knows nothing about his internal heartbreak. "Granny, I won actually."

His grandma's face lit up, "Really? Congratulations sweetie!" but then her eyebrows furrowed again. "But you don't look so happy."