13

Jungkook and his two bestfriends are now heading to the diner where Taehyung works. His friends persuaded him to talk about the latter's fashion sense and their make over plan.

"Why there of all places?" Jungkook complains.

"Because your boyfriend is there" Hoseok answers nonchalantly.

"What the hell hyung? Classes are over, its not like we have to pretend til there."

"Stop complaining. Besides, the food there is great." Jimin blurted back.

They arrived at the place and was immediately greeted by the owner in which Jungkook learned from Taehyung that his name is Seokjin. Taehyung who was busy cleaning tables turns to look at them and was surprised to see them entering.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung happily exclaims. The friends turned to look at him and smiled, except for Jungkook who just sighs. The brunette quickly puts away his cleaning materials and grabs a pen and notebook before walking to their table.

"Hey" Taehyung greeted with a smile. His smiles were not only for Jungkook but also for the two guys with him. He'd found out that Jimin and Hoseok are quite nice and he felt happy to have met them.

Hoseok and Jimin plasters unsure smiles and Jungkook a bored look. Nonetheless, Taehyung still gets their orders nicely and went back to work, thinking they might discuss something privately.

"Now do you see what I'm saying?" Hoseok says to Jungkook while pointing at Taehyung's clothing.

"I'm not surprised. That's normal fashion for geeks." Jungkook answers without interest.

"Who the hell wears a T-shirt with the name GUCHI with an 'h'? Doesn't he know its a fake one? Or maybe he didn't know Gucci is spelled with double 'c'." Hoseok still blabbers. Knowing this guy, he's a little picky in clothing brands and sometimes meticulous in fashion.

"I know its a failed imitation of the brand, hyung. And a cheap one. He can't afford to buy the original." Jungkook retorts.

"That's what I'm saying Kook. We need to make him look presentable."

Jungkook looks at the boy with glasses and quietly observes him. He really got a bad fashion sense. He remembers the other days when Taehyung would also wear his ripped shirts, he doesn't know if it was torn in purpose or not. But then again, he realized that the brunette might not have enough time to think what to wear everyday or money to buy trendy clothes.

Few moments later, a group of students from their school went inside the diner. Jungkook's eyes widen since those students were in his same grade.

"Oh shit" the raven head mutters.

Jimin leaned in to whisper. "Looks like you need to put up those acting skills again."

Jungkook has no plan to act there and he opts to hide but Taehyung was already walking to their table with a tray of food.

"For Jungkookie, Hoseok hyung and Jimin, here you go." Taehyung announced while placing the tray of food at their table. Jungkook quickly took a glance at the table where the students took a seat. He saw the surprised looks at their faces.

"Wow would you look at that"

"He follows his little geek til here?"

"No shit the Jeon Jungkook whipped? Can't believe it."

"Maybe he really loves him"

"Poor Yugyeom. I wonder how he would react."

Jungkook doesn't know if he would cringe or smirk at the comments that were not so discreetly thrown at them from the other table. Now he doesn't have a choice but to put on a show.