15

(☝ I really like this fan art. It suits the book. Whaddayathink?)

(its a masterpiece of Nonconman. Credits to the artist.)

Taehyung continued to wave his hand until Jungkook's car disappeared from his sight. He couldn't contain his smile and he walks down the pavement smiling like an idiot.

I need to talk to Yoongi hyung. He didn't walk back to their house, but turned to the direction of his friend's house.

As he approached the front yard, he saw a figure sitting at the dark balcony of the Min's house. Taehyung squints his eyes and tried to make out the face of the man. "Yoongi hyung?"

"Yeah?" The figure responds. He moves his hands to remove what looks like earphones from his ears, and stands up.

"It's really you! Hyung, I have something to tell you!" Taehyung beams as he can now make out his hyung's figure and recognized the pale skin in the dark.

Yoongi walks to Taehyung and both boys sit at their usual pavement ground between their houses.

"No need. I saw it." Yoongi softly said.

"No way, you really saw it?" Taehyung was surprised. Yoongi nodded. The brunette boy sheepishly smiles and looks down.

"You look like an idiot smiling there and your teeth are so blindingly white from here. You're really that happy huh?" Yoongi asked as he looks at the younger.

Taehyung still looking down, bites his lip and nodded.

Yoongi also nodded and continued, "but seriously Tae, I'm worried."

Taehyung sighs. He understands his hyung but he just can't let this opportunity to be with his crush go.

"Hyung, just be happy for me, please?" The younger looks at the elder with puppy dog eyes.

Yoongi's now turn to sigh. "But don't fall in love too much okay? Don't look at me like that! I know you like him, just not too much. I don't want you to get hurt."

That night, Taehyung cannot sleep. His mind keeps wandering to the events that day; about the time Jungkook and him spent, and also Yoongi's words.

+++

Taehyung walked inside the school gates wearing the clothes and contact lenses (that he wore with difficulty) Jungkook had bought for him. It's even more difficult to face his grandma wearing both contacts and glasses since he doesn't want his grandma to be suspicious. As soon as he reached the door, he secretly took off the glasses and continue on with just the contacts. He's wearing a green sweat shirt and black skinny jeans with a pair of sneakers, and as soon as he stepped in, all eyes were on him.

Ugh, why is our school like this? He walks with his head hung low and not making eye contact with everyone.

Is that Taehyung? What happened to him?

Wow, he's not bad.

See that shirt? It looks expensive.

My friend saw them having a date at the mall yesterday. Maybe they really love each other.