14

"Here try this"

Taehyung wanted to groan at how Jungkook just shove different pieces of shirts and pants for him to wear. It has been like that for 2 hours, jumping from shop to shop to look for 'decent' clothes as Jungkook said. But who's Taehyung to complain?

After wearing the nice sweater inside the fitting room of another shop, he goes out and spots Jungkook sitting at a waiting bench with a pool of shopping bags at his feet.

"So how about this?" He asks the raven head.

"Cool. We're gonna buy that."

Taehyung then returns back to the fitting room to change the sweater into his own shirt. Jungkook snatches the sweater and goes to the counter as soon as he emerged from the fitting room.

They went out of the shop and Taehyung helps the younger carry some of the bags, but the younger declines. "Used to it every time me and Yugyeom shops." The maknae responded when Taehyung insisted.

Taehyung just stayed silent and followed the younger since then. Well, he doesn't want this day to be ruined so he just shrugs the bitter feeling off.

The brunette then noticed that they stopped at a shop for contact lenses.

"We need to get rid of your glasses Tae."

Taehyung was taken aback at the sudden declaration of the younger. "No.. I can't do that."

"We'll replace that old glasses of yours with contact lenses. I can see you're a bit uncomfortable with it already since you always adjust it on your nose." Jungkook said as they entered the shop.

"I'm comfortable, I'm just adjusting it out of habit." Taehyung mumbles.

"Sure" Jungkook mutters but still goes further into the shop.

After a lot of mild arguments and discussion, mostly from Jungkook since he insist to buy it for Taehyung, they agreed on a pair of brown contacts with a grade that matches Taehyung's eyes.

Now what made Jungkook freeze in his spot is when Taehyung took off his glasses and wore the contact lenses. He didn't expect a slight change will affect the older's looks that much. He can now clearly see those eyes hidden behind those wide rimmed lenses.

Jungkook's sense of speech suddenly lost its function as he stares at him in wonder. Those eyes that Jungkook remembers exactly when the two of them fell to the ground one day outside their house. Those eyes that he'd stared at close proximity, which held a mysterious vibe and shows an adored look just for him only. Now without the glasses, his thick eyebrows are in full view, his long  eyelashes casting a shadow at the cheeks under his eyes whenever he looks down, and he can clearly see those big round orbs looking directly at him.

After making sure that Taehyung had adjusted to it, he quickly took it off. "Don't you want to use it now sir?" Asked the man from the shop.

"No.. Just not now please. I'm still comfortable with my glasses." Taehyung refused as he puts back his glasses on.

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes" Taehyung answered the man politely.

"Why'd you take if off?" Jungkook asked as if coming from a daze.

"I feel comfortable with my glasses. At least let me spend our last time together before I replace it."

I want to look at your eyes! Jungkook thought but would never say aloud. "Okay" he simply said.