Epilogue

One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I gotta put you out of my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I'm down to my last cry

--ONE LAST CRY by Brian McKnight.

The brunette boy, who was once running after the bus, walks out of a huge house with a luggage in his left hand. He looks up the sky of Seoul with an expressionless face, a face with healing injuries and faint scars.

He takes a deep, shakey breath.

Last night, he cried a river. He cried and cried until there were no more tears left, until his throat was sore. He cried of grief and with a broken heart.

I did my best to you..
Nothing for me to do..

He poured everything, like his emotions were contained in a bucket, and shed everything out in hopes to empty it. So that he will feel nothing again, that he will feel better again.

But it doesn't.

He wiped his tears and didn't cry after that. He promised himself that whenever the past comes creeping back into his mind, he will shut it out and never shed a tear anymore.

"Taehyung dear, let's get in?" His thoughts were broken by Dara.

He gives her a small smile and a nod, then puts his luggage at the back and climbs in.

His two new parents are seated at the front, with Donghae on the driver's seat. Taehyung sits quietly at the back, eyes fixed outside the window and looking at infrastructures as they pass by. He will truly miss this place.

He thinks of Yoongi, his very best friend. Nobody but the pale boy knows about what happened to the brunette. He feels sad to leave his favorite hyung, but he needed to mend his broken heart. Yoongi understood and he lets him go in hopes to meet each other again in the future.

"There's two hours before our flight and the airport is not that far, honey. Let's take our time." Dara's voice was heard again inside the car, asking some questions to his husband. "So how's the company?"

"It's all good. Suho is managing it in the meantime while we're not here." Donghae replies.

Taehyung closes his eyes, leans his head back and shuts off his surroundings. He imagines his Granny's face, her beautiful eyes wrinkling from smiling, and he lets himself indulge in the memory of her.

Today, his life will change.

This time, there are no more buses to run after. No more teachers to impress. No more gossiping students along the way. No more bullies to fear of.

No more Jungkook.