25

"Saengil chukha hamnida, Saengil chukha hamnida-- OHMYGOD!"

Taehyung was startled by their hyungs' singing and he quickly pulls away from the raven head's face. He immediately regrets what he'd done when he sees Jungkook's face: eyes closed, slightly puckered lips and flustered cheeks. He then remembers Iron Man inside his bag and quickly pulls it out and shoves it to the younger's face.

Jungkook, on the other hand, did not mind the singing. He knows it's their hyungs but he just completely ignored it since he's caught in the feeling of wanting to kiss Taehyung. They were already so close, just a few more inches...

Alas, Jungkook finally feels the feeling of softness against his face, wait-- his face? He hastily opens his eyes only to be greeted by Iron Man. IRON MAN?? HE'S KISSING IRON MAN? this must be a dream.

"OW!" Jimin cried aloud which made the two flabbergasted males to turn their attention. It was Yoongi who smacked the male's head. "What did you do that for?" added Jimin while rubbing his head.

"Pabo-yah! I told you not to enter yet. See we disturbed them! We ruined the moment!" Yoongi retorts back in frustration.

"How would I know? In fact, this was already planned. They could go back to kissing after this."

Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance and makes a move to smack Jimin again, but good thing the shorter male held his wrist to prevent him. Hoseok, who was not so fond of looking at the exchange of the two, grabs the cake from Jimin's hands and walks closer to Jungkook, who's still staring at them, not completely comprehending the situation.

"Happy birthday Jungkook-ah!" Hoseok shouted in front of Jungkook and laughed at the younger's startled face. The birthday boy is still clutching the Iron Man plushie and is red faced from earlier. Taehyung is not any better, he's fiddling with his fingers while staring at the ground.

"Come on, blow the candle, quick!" Hoseok nudges while smiling weirdly at Jungkook.

The raven head obeys immediately and blows his candle, then he looks at the plushie in his hands. He's surprised at the present he received, then as he stares at it, he remembers this plushie. He saw this at the store near the diner when he and Taehyung was walking home. Now that he thinks about it, he realized Taehyung had been observing him that time. And this is not just any plushie, it's a limited edition since this was ordered from the U.S., which means it costs a lot.

There he was, thinking to buy the plushie for himself and Yugyeom. While the brunette boy was thinking of buying it for him, even though the said boy was struggling for money.

Jungkook slowly raises his head to look at Taehyung, who was already staring at him. His eyes showing anticipation on what will Jungkook's reaction be, if he will like the gift. The heat of the almost kissing moment was slightly gone.

Jungkook was about to ask Taehyung when the hyungs move closer to them and brought cans of beer and skewers to cook in the fire. They went back to their position before the surprise and chatted along (mostly teasing yoonmin).

"Hey, are we allowed to drink that?" Taehyung asked cautiously while eyeing the beer.

"Of course not! But who cares?" Jimin answered, earning a glare from Yoongi.

"I'm sorry I'm not drinking that. Water would be fine." The brunette smiled sheepishly. He knows he's not good with alcohol and he doesn't like the taste either.

Jimin looks at Taehyung bewildered. "Come on, don't be a baby! You'll miss the fun!"

"Just try Tae. The beer's really good." Hoseok chimes.