My New Highschool...?

My new high school?

My new life starts today. All my worries, sadness, and tragic past are behind me.

I was out in front of a school.

  "Why am I in front of a school, what about the house?" I saw my luggage out already.

  " you're living here now. " he said as he drove off.

  " seriously!" i yelled after him while throwing my hands in the air.

" Are they that poor to make  me live here? Or do they just not want me."

  I muttered as I grabbed my luggage and walked away into the school but caught  a sign on top.

'Welcome to MS high.'

" MS high?" I asked and stared back down where, I saw the beginning of the stairs that then  turned into cherry blossom trees.

" oh heck nah, I am not walking up those steps. not with all this luggage" I said to myself.

  " hey princess, you don't have to" I heard. I looked to the side and saw a red head girl with her hand under her chin and her elbow resting on the railing at the top of the stairs. 

  " see there's a ramp just walk ." She continued as she pointed to the ramp next to the stairs.

" funny how I wasn't able to see that before, huh." I muttered as i walked towards towards the ramp.

" Need a hand?" She asked as she calmly walked towards me and smiled.

I slightly nodded before returning a smile .

" My name Stella. I am the president of this school."

" Stella? High school pres? Wow." I said astonished that she, looking so young ,is the president of the student body. I was so amazed that i was caught off guard when she took out her hand to greet me.

  " oh... um my name is Skylar." I added.

" Skylar as in Skylar Henderson?"

" The one and only" I said awkwardly.

" The new girl. I didn't expect to find you so easily... Nice to meet you I'll be helping you out today." She said as she extended her hand once again,  In which I gladly accepted then  She helped me up the ramp.

" Now that that's done lets get you checked in." she said as she smiled at me and I nodded.

   I still had no idea what was going on believe me I'm as lost as a puppy

I walked towards the check in.

  I stood in front of a gray haired lady.

" um skylar henerson." I said.

" ah miss henerson." She said.

" your room key, 125 and your locker number. Also here is your schedule. " she handed me everything at once.

  " um thank you." I said as I walked back.

   I gave stella a weak smile

***********************

" room 125. 125 ah here it is." Stella said.

  She opened my door and we entered the room. I noticed a black haired girl. her hair was wavy but up to her shoulders. her style was modern. She is good with fashion.

  " oh hi! You must be my roomate. I'm ashley. Nice to meet you."

" um hi?"

" a shy girl huh."

I felt the heat on my cheeks. 

   " now ashley calm down"  stella said as she walked into the room.

" its nice to know that you,are roomed with a good friend." Stella added.

  Ashley smiled.

    " well I guess we need to find your locker and give you a tour around our high school. "ashley said.

" ok"

****************************

" so we found your locker. Now tour." ashley added.

I just nodded.

  we heard yelling.

  Stella sighed.

" sawyer let angel down." A boy with black hair said.

I saw a blonde haired gug, sawyer, holding up ,by his shirt ,a tall black haired skinny guy, angel. Angel didn't look afraid

  " matt this is fun you should try this." sawyer said.

   " I pass put him down." Matt defended.

Sawyer did as he was told.

  " again pushing around angel?" stella interfered.

  " what do you want stell?" sawyer said.

  " leave him alone. "

" I wouldn't hurt the guy come on"

".of course not because he's your only friend."

" very funny"

" hey" matt whined

" sawyer just leave him alone."

  sawyer smirked at stella.

he raised his hands towards her and said.

" alone it is."

   He shot a ray of dark light towards angel

Stella quickly used some sort of thing to defend him.

  Angel fell to the floor.

matt helped him walk into the dorms.

  I was shocked. What just happened?

 " w-what just happen?" I said.

" I stopped sawyer before hitting angel with his powers." Stella said.

" Sawyer? Powers?" I said.

  I slowly backed away.

" yea, don't you have them too?" ashley said. 

  " n-no.... Where am I ?" I said as I began to run towards the entrance.

where am I? This is my new high school? You can't be serious.... First day and I hate it.

This can't be......

  My new high school?