give In.

Chapter: give in.

" s-sa-wyer!"

He was out of breath his head looking down and his hand ,supporting his weight, against the door.

" saywer?"

he looked up and smiled at us. Before passing out onto the floor.

" sawyer!" We all yelled.

*******************

" is he ok?" Ivy,asked. Sawyer eyes slowly opened.

" sawyer? Are you ok?" I asked calmly as possible.

  " I believe so." He said rubbing his head and sitting up.

  " sawyer your ok!" Stella jumped at him. She gave him a tight bear hug, and quickly jumped. Almost forgot sawyer doesn't really like to be 'hugged' .

" hi stell" he said as a small smile formed on his lips. We all widen our eyes.

  " what?" He asked.

" you smiled. Are you real?"

" this isn't sawyer, he was less fat "

" the real sawyer would never smile." I complained. He groaned

   He grabbed a pillow ,made by me. It,was a well formed cloud. I didn't know I had that power guess who's sleeping in history, well he grabbed the pillow and threw it at me. Making it hit my face

" idiot." He muttered before his feet was on the ground, he stood up in,front of me.

" heartless jerk" I said rolling my eyes , throwing the cloud back at him and turning my heel.

we heard ivy's stomach growl.

  " you hungry? I think the cafeteria has food ready but is it safe?,they had it for the champion. Ivy. But plants. " I shrugged.

" well. Those plants aren't taking my food. Come on. Lets kick some plant booty" she said pumped up. We laughed and everyone followed.

" sky you coming?"

" in a bit matt. I just wanna check the security camera and i'll be there." He nodded.

  I regret the decision. Sawyer was still here and he wasn't moving. He couldn't he just passed out.

  " well. Aren't you going to get food?"

" like I said. In a bit."

" ok. But you need energy. Plus I want to see how long it will take you to chug everything down. I say two minutes." He teased. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

" very funny.  And talk about dying. How are you even alive?"

" what?" His head popped up and he looked my way.

  I was dead serious now.

" don't fake. How are you even alive? We all saw you, and the plant. The little girl?" I summarized,for him. I almost forgot his brain was the size of a peanut. Need to shorten down the words. He nodded and walked a few steps before sighing.

  " penny." He said.

"what? Sawyer that doesn't,answer my quest-" he cut me off and looked at me.

" her name's penny."

**********************

" penny? So where is she?"

" with her parents. "

" I,thought there was no way out of here?"

  " now that the plants got all exits covered. there is no way out. Ever since this started. There was no way out." Sawyer shrugged.