I hate you but I forgive you.

Chapter 37: I hate you but I forgive you.

" why are you here?" I said crossing my arms and tilting my head to the side. Rolling my eyes I looked at him as my hair fell to the side that my hair was tilted.

" to help...... Your aunt. " he said. with in a second my eyes widen and I walked to her.

" you told him! You brought him here to defend you! Your so low. " I.laughed at her and josh pulled me back. 

" stop! ENOUGH" josh raised his voice. I furiously shook my head.

"  she- "

" cares for you. " josh yelled as he hold me back.

" is that why, she stood there and watch me suffer. she didn't say I had another living blood relative. " I know I hurt josh with some words but he'll forgive me

  " it was for the best." Heather decided to join the arguement.

" now you choose to talk!" I growled back.

  " skylar! Stop. Look at you this isn't you. " josh defended.

" sorry. I'm just.....ugh" I flopped down onto a chair and rubbed my head. I know I have a head ache.

  " ok. Just hear her out. How bad can it be." Josh kneeled down in front of me.

" rejection, heartbreak. Death?"

" your exaggerating."

" am I?" We let out a chuckle.

heather let out a sigh. And then walked to me. Josh got up, and moved out of the way.

" i'm sorry. Yes, I am your aunt. Madeline is my younger sister. And the reason why I never told you was an old promise. "

" old promise?"

" yes. Your mother made me promise no to look for you. No contact. She said you were in safe hands. "

" eventually after your mother died, I ran into Heidi. We became friends. I guess she never knew I was maddie's sister. She was shopping, and I saw her have two kids. One boy, and a girl. Josh and a small brown haired blue eyed girl. So much like madeline. " her eyes watered as she kneeled in front of me and looked right up to me.

"  I almost cried when I saw you. After that I kept going to see you to the point that josh later found out, he told me to stay away, but by then heidi changed me to be your guardian. Josh refused so they got him someone else. "

" terrible parenting." Josh cut in.

" you grew up fine." I chuckled.

" well, I vanished from your life. Two reasons... Josh threaten to tell your parents I was a robber. And the promise I made to your mother. But I always looked after you. She knew i'll break the promise. "

" I later became the principal of paris MS High. And years passed I  found out josh died. I returned, to be greeted with an abandoned house." She smiled although the tears fell.

"  we moved. I remember now. You died because you saved a young girl from being robbed." I said.

" that young girl was you, skylar" heather said.

" what? "

" skylar, you were thirteen. You were afraid josh defended you, but died, he was stabbed. You suffered of shock then your heidi and her husband found it easy to save you from tragic results so they earsed erased your memory. " heather

I looked up at josh. He was still, and he had his hand clenched tight, to form his fist, constantly hitting the wall. Jaw harden and eyes had no emotion what so ever. I felt a few tears fall.