what do you mean it's not you!

Chapter: what do you mean it's not you!

I cried for a while before matt picks me up and walks away as everyone follows. we ran because the stems were now growing every where. matt lead us inside a room. where the principal was now at.

  " skylar. Oh my goodness. Look at you, we need to stop that from bleeding. " she said worry that I would die. she waved her hand infront of my face and it was healed. Shawn wiped clean my nose and I just had that depressing look.

" where's sawyer." I cried when the principal said it. Matt just continues to hug me.

   " oh. "

I cried as matt just hugged me.

  " where is angel?" I asked.

  They all shrugged.

" sawyer.... Well... Its all my fault. I could've hold the force field longer, but I was distracted. An-"

" stop. You couldn't you would have died. Your still not capable of holding it for so long." Matthew defended.

   " skylar!" I heard.

" josh." I went over to him and hugged him. My aunt was not far behind.

" i'm glad your ok"

I nodded.

********************

" ok. Enough crying. That heartless jerk will not kill me. " I said.

  " how nice. Keep that name." Stella said as she laughed.

  " what now?" Asked ashley.

  " well we'll need to stop this. " matthew shrugged and scratched his head

" where is angel. I'll stop it right now." Sally warned.

   " wait we can't-" I cut matthew off.

" he'll the only one-"

" there are more. We all have different powers skylar." Heather said.

   At that moment angel and ivy walked into the room. In an instant I walked up to him.

" angel you better stopped this." I yelled.

" I can't"

" yes you can!"

" I can't"

" and why not!"

" calm down."

" calm down! Calm down. Sawyer is gone because your plants danced around destroying everything. Sawyer was below on of your stupid plants ... Guess what it destroyed everything below! Sawyer is gone." Matthew snapped.

  " shawn please?" Heather said. Shawn nodded and pulled matthew to calm down.

  " I can't control it."

" angel. Their your plants!" I hissed.

" its not me. "

" not you. Not you! What do you mean its not you!" I was about to jump him but stella and ashley stopped me.

  " look skylar. I don't have control. I never started this. Why on earth would I start this. "

I sighed.

" your still on th hook. " I said as I turned around.

" sawyer is...." Ivy said.

" yes. " we all said.