brother

" hey sky. me, stella and the others are going to the beach. Wanna come. ?" Ashley asked as she got out of the bathroom drying her hair.

   " sorry ashley. I'm kinda busy today. May be next time. " I said,as I put my shoes on.

  She nodded. 

I bid my good byes and left the dorms.

    My  brown shoulder length hair moving with the wind. Along with my no sleeve sun dress. I finished it off with white flats and a nice jean vest.

   I had my side shoulder bag.

    After my call.. I am going to see him.

   I never thought i'll see him again.

I am glad. I missed him so much.

   Once I got to  yogurt palace, I looked around to see if he was here.

  I was right. He was. His brown hair is still the same. Nothing has changed about him. And thats what I love.

  I walked in front of the table. He was on his phone. From inches away... I could see what he was looking at. A photo of both of us.

   " hello." I said in my sweetest voice. His eyes shot up.

  He quickly stood. That earned a giggle from me. he gave my his warm smile.

" hi."

  Before I knew it I was embraced in a hug.

  " I've missed you."

***************************

" how did you...?" I asked.

" come back?" He said.

I gave him a weak smile.

" I don't  know. I know I died but how am I back? the last thing I can remember is waking up in a cold hospital bed. And being told mom and dad died. At that moment all I could of is you." He said.

  I sighed.

" where were you all this time, josh?" I asked.

  He let out a heavy sigh.

" I was with my guardian and finishing college. " he said.

" your? We are siblings shouldn't we have the same guardian?" I asked.

He shook his head.

" look... We never told you this... But we have different guardians because mom and dad wanted it to  be like that." He said.

" why? Your my brother. I don't want to be separated. " I said.

   He decided to change the topic.

" where were you?"

" I am in private school. for our kind." I said.

" our kind?"

I nodded.

" you mean kids who lost there parents?" He asked.

"Now that I think of it.... I guess that's one reason ." I said.

  " and the other?" He asked.

" ma-" I couldn't say the rest.

" you and me are the same. Look." I pointed my finger and my light powers made a nice figure of a flower then disappeared.

   I didn't think that would work... But nice.

   " you have .....Magic?" he said as a whisper.