not wanted

Not wanted

Recap:

Matt put his arms in an X to protect himself.

Angel didn't pity  him. And he sent him the roots and stems that I.burned. The one that turned stronger, the ones that can easily kill.

   " matt!"

*****************************

" matt!"

   Matt was protected by a force field but not mine. I noticed sawyer in front of him. He later broke he forcefield and sent ice towads him. Sawyer was using matt our powers.

   " matt." I said as I grabbed him before he fell down.

" skylar?"

   I quickly placed my palm on his chest. A bright light formed under my palm.

  His eyes shot opened and he was up.

  " well then."

he smiled.

" what was that all about? " stella said walking up to me.

" I have no idea."

" you boosted his energy" ivy added as she slowly got up.

   Sawyer and matt are battling angel now. Then shawn kicked in.

   " anyway to get the school teachers and principal out?" Ashley asked limping over to us. Stella sadly shook her head.

" well we can't stop. Lets keep trying" sally said approaching us.

   We nodded.

The door closed shut. Then shawn went flying towards the wall. As well as both sawyer and matt.

" sawyer! matt! Shawn" we yelled as we ran towards them.

  " seriously! Are you guys still going to try?!  Give up." Angel yelled. We flinched with every word he said.

   I sighed.

" angel! We can beat you. You aren't strong enough for-" angel's laugh cut me off.

  " no you can't. You aren't strong enough." Angel said as he walked towards me.

   " what are you talking about. I know I have proven myself. I am strong." I said

" right?" Everyone looked away and angel let out a laugh.

" strong sure. The only reason you have beaten two or three people is because they go easy on you." Angel said.

  " you didn't think we took you in because you were good. we took you in because of pity. " I looked at everyone behind me.

  " your lying." I muttered.

" oh am I ? Why don't you ask them yourself." Angel said as he walked away.

  " guys?"

" skylar. We.. Um" ivy said.

  I shook my head.

" we'll no one is talking so i'll spill out the minor details." Angel said.  

   " you were accepted into this private school.. Out of pity and because your mother was the one who saved this school. "

  "  they assigned the top students of this school to assist you and help you. When every thing was completed they can and will return to there regular lives. That means with out you. " he said.

   I closed my eyes.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

  " face it. Your just a bother -"  sawyer cut him off.

  " you piece-" he was cut off by me, I pulled a force field up around me and angel. Blocking everyone else.

he smirked

" your a bother. And you knew. " angel said. I had mixed emotions right now.  I was angry at him. And everyone. And sad, hurt with everyone.

  I felt the force field brake. In fell sawyer.

  he kept hitting angel with everything he got but  missed. He eventually got tired.

  Angel didn't take a second to react. He hit me and sawyer sending us flying to the ground and wall. 

  .ow. Thats its i'm really getting tired of this.

   I got up, trying to collect my balance again.

   I brought in what I knew. Which was ....... Nothing. I pulled my hands together. Out of the blew two tornados appeared.

   Not strong enough to blow away a car or the roof. Maybe to carry a branch?  I heard laughter from angel.

" I rest my case. "

" your just not wanted skylar. Get that through your mind."

  I felt warm streams of water fall.

Don't let them see. Your not weak. Not pathetic. Your just..... Just.. Unwanted.