NOT AGAIN!

Chapter: NOT AGAIN!

Skylar.

Monday. Its monday. The finals. I was tucked in bed, and my eyes shut. I heard the clocks ticks and it annoyed me. Saturday and sunday passed in a flash .

" sky. Wake up the competition is about to start." I heard ashley's voice ring in my ear. I let out a tired groan before covering my face with my blanket and turning to my side.

" five more minutes"

" sky ... You lazy bum. Get up." Ashley threw off my blankets.

  " do I have too."

"yes. Today's the last day. " she grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

" can I shower and change at least."

" hurry up. You shower as I prepare your clothes hurry up" she pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door.

I was still processing what just happened. At the end I gave up,shrugged it off, and turned on the water.

  What just happened?

*************************

" come on!" ashley whined. we rushed down the stairs and ran to the  field. I rushed over to the others that were already wide awake, I was yet dragging my feet, I ran pretty fast so I  caught my breath for a few minutes. Ashley did get my clothes like she said. It looked nice, an nice sailor outfit. Blue and white with red flats. Although the shorts.... Not a fan of showing to much skin but what can you do.

" come on sky." I heard them say. I gave them a small nod, before walking up to them and sitting down in front of angel. I wasn't really up to seeing, but I was curious for who will win. Sawyer went missing on sunday, for all day, and ivy well she spent  all day even her pure minutes of tea training. Yes, Tea.

" money in?" I groaned when I heard stella.

" seriously guys. Have you no shame?"

they all gave me confused looks and then a glare. I simply shrugged and let out a deep sigh.

" five on ivy."

" good. Um sawyer." Like before it was all sawyer, I let out a sigh. I sigh too much. Get a grip sky.

" now! Today is the finals! Ivy and sawyer! Give it up!" The host yelled and everyone, except me, cheered as we saw them both walk into the field. I felt a weird presence. I'm not sure. Everyone cheered, and I was the only person looking around like an idiot.

" whats wrong sky?" I heard matthew. I slightly turned my head to face him and shook my head.

" nothing" I said in breath.

  " ready! Begin!" It began. we all stared as they began to battle. I was lost in thought most of the time. Its just something doesn't feel right. Nothing is right. There is a horrible vibration I have that won't let me in peace.

" come on sawyer!"

I shook my head. I felt a bit light headed, as I stood I fell alittle back.

"whoa. Careful sky." Stella told me as she helped me sit back down. I gave her a nod.

   I watched the rest of the competition. I was impressed, ivy hasn't backed down the opposite actually, she gained power. Her little mouse was adorable, it went to mouse, otter, tiger, and then hawk. sawyer looked like he enjoyed this a bit as he shot water to the poor animals. Animal cruelty.

    He did an awesome move that made his water shine and almost,drown the new pulled out, tiger but ivy pulled it out in time and called a fish.