just a distraction.

Chapter 24: just a distraction.

" what are they?" I asked.

" stay close." Matt walked ahead while those plant humans looked at us.  

  " run" I said. We ran out the room. Not caring if we woke up or bothered the vines and roots.

  Once we angered them they shot at us like canons. As we dodged them, and I tripped at couple times I argued on why the others don't come to us.  Then his phone rang

  "  well they can't,... Hold on... Hello?"

  " hey sawyer." I groaned and snatched the phone away from him. " sawyer, we are literally running for our lives. Make it fast." I hissed.

a sharp thorn, pretty big cut my run. I looked back. There they were the eco plant life. They were after us. I kept running.

   ",where are you guy?"

" oh you know running. The usual." I said

" sounds fun"

" sawyer!"

" ok so we can't get through."

" where are you guys?"

" south building"

" you guys haven't even walked have you."

" we were tired." I let out a groan.

" where are you at?"

" um traveling towards the middle I think. Around. M2-E" I said.

  " great."

He hung up.

" how nice." I gave matt his phone

back.

out of no where a portal opened and we didn't stop in time so we entered it. as we fell in to a blue and purple portal I saw the ground coming closer and closer.

" ah fudge!" I said.

   In a sec we landed on the floor and I was in pain.

  " ow." We said.

    " really guys" I heard a very familiar voice. I opened my eyes. I was on top on matt's stomach. I saw shawn. Everyone.

   " ow." I said getting up.

" you guys ok?" Ivy asked.

" ok. I just want to say.... Why on EARTH DO YOU TELEPORT AND MAKE A PORTAL THAT COMES FROM THE SKY! Also.... Why would you make three?" I hissed.

   " calm down... Sky" sally said.

I sighed.

" it can't be helped."

   " skylar has it ever occurred to you that they are still learning." Sawyer said as he leaned on the wall with one leg up helping him. I guess or to look cool.

  " well-"

" you barely are finding out what powers you have. And yet you say that." He said.

  He was right. Is he always right.

" i'm sorry" I said as I lowered my head. 

" its ok. Don't worry truth is we did mess up." Stella said sticking out her tongue.