say what?

Chapter: say,what!?

Idiot?

I looked around. Idiot. There is only one person who calls me that. But...

" skylar you idot get up" I heard again. Nobody. I quickly got up and I fell back down. Realizing the dumb plant still held onto my ankles. I made a nice knife and cut my way out. Ew. Gross, even thou it was plants I was cutting the green stuff that was like blood for them was just.... Yuck.

   I ran out. Everyone left. Seriously. How nice.

   When I got out I continued to run no stop till I reached to the field again. I caught my breath, and looked around.  I need to keep running, I can't with this outfit. I raised my hand and twirled my finger. All you see is a bright light almost like pixie dust circle around me and boom! I changed. Pants and long sleeves. converse. Better.

   I looked around. No plants?

  I ran back to the room we came from. Believe me i'm mad.  I was outside the door and I literally threw open the door. I walked as I caught my breath.

"SKYLAR!" They all said. I took a seat, and grabbed a bottle water that my aunt gave me. Her eyes were puffy and red. She was crying. At least some one cares for me!

  Ivy ran up to hug me but I shook her off and walked away.

" huh?"

" I will go for a walk." I randomly said walking pass all over them and giving them the cold shoulder. You can actually feel the tension and heavy atmosphere around the room.

seriously. They left me. Left me there to die.... Alone.... Nobody. If one stayed behind I would understand but nooo. They left me there to pass out and die. And then everything will be all sugar and sweet.

" you can't seriously be mad for that skylar." I heard matt's voice as I left the room.

" well guess. What I am. " I said before storming off.

   " sky?"

" WHAT!" I growled as I turned around. I saw stella and she flinched.

" um...."

" oh for peete's sakes. Look sorry. I'm sorry. I'm not in the mood. I need to cool off. " I said as I turned around and made my way outside.

********************

I stood on the roof. Looking down to where sawyer last was seen.

  ' skylar you idiot! Get up'

" heartless jerk" I muttered.

  " thinking of sawyer again?" I heard.

  " what does it matter?"

  " you miss him? Everyone one does."

  " no. that heartless jerk was always mean to me."

" yea. But come on sky. You both argued like everyday. Its in your nature. Like you were born to do that together"

" what do you want, matt. And no. we weren't made for eachother. " I growled.

He chuckled.

  " why are you mad at,everyone."

" I don't know. Maybe because I was forgotten. " I simply said mocking his tone.

  " really?"

" I would have appreciated if someone came back to help. Everyone left and I was left alone. I was forgotten." I said.

  " ok so it was our fault. But we needed to save them as well. Your right. Sorry. You hate being alone don't you?" Matt scooted closer.

" who doesn't. I hated being alone ever since I woke up in the middle of the night, hearing that my parents died and I was left alone in the world. " I looked out towards the field.

" just like that little girl sawyer tried to save." I added. Matt had a straight line on his lips. They didn't move... just straight. his eyes wondered off to the big mess.

 " well. She was alone before sawyer came for her." Matt said

" what was her name?"

I shrugged. " not sure."

" well..... That doen't mean she was name-less. We just need to find out her name."

" oh really. And how are we going to do that?" I said.

  He thought about it before sighing.

" I have no idea."

" yup"

I playful hit his head and grabbed his hand. Leading him back down stairs.

********************

As we entered the room, all we heard were whispers. once we came in they all stopped and stared at us.

" whats wrong?" I asked. They all had goofy grins on their faces. I gave them a curious look and then I turned my head to matt who had the same expression.

" nothing. So what now?" Stella asked.

    " well I will check the security cameras. And skylar is going to plan this out." Matt said as he grabbed my shoulders. I simply nodded and made my way th the big round table. I grabbed a pencil and paper.

" lets see....." I said.

I didn't realize all the girls followed and gathered around me.

  " what?"

" how long?"

" how long what, ashley."

" how long have you been dating matt. " stella shrieked.

  " say what?" I popped my head up in a confused look.

" come on. Its obvious."

" wait hold up.. I'm no-"

" I predicted it. Long live matlar." I laughed hard.

" matlar. Seriously. You need to work on that." I said.

" ok. So team matt? "

" no. because I'm not-"

" let,me be the bridesmaid of Honer." Stella said.

" say,what! Hold on a sec. wait Up" they,were pushing me back to the point I felt something hit my back. I was back to back with matt. And everyone's around us.

  " but we're not dating." I shrieked.

    They ignored and kept talking on and on about our future.

BOOM!

The door flew open. Everyone's gaze was on it. My eyes quickly widen.

"  S-sa- sawyer!"

********************

Weird huh. Idk where i'm going with this. Sorry for some mistakes. Almost done then onto book 2.

   Well congrats. Idk why.

  Thank you guys. Keep reading keep following. Thank you new followers. This was for you. Please read my other books. And a friends book.

Sir buttlegs. He has two book. Check him out. And thanks.

REMEMBER!

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW!