training begins

Training begins!

I woke up next to matt. He was on his bed sleeping as I rested my head on the side of the bed and sitting on a chair.

I didn't leave his side counting the fact that I was the cause that he was in that position.

He tossed and turned as a slept my his legs. I felt something warm around my shoulders.

A sweater?

I noticed it. It was sawyer's sweater.

I lightly took it off.

I saw him on the couch.

" sawyer?" I lightly touched him.

He jumped up.

I jumped.

" oh... Hey skkyyllaarr ah." He said through a yawn.

" what are you doing here?"

" taking care of both you and matt." He said as he sat up, giving me a place to sit

" but I-" he cut me off quickly

" you were asleep."

" it was almost mid night. " I defended

" you had to be awake twenty four seven!"

" you're the one to talk! You were sleeping right now!" I bit back at him

" I thought you were taking care of him!"

" you are just contradicting yourself! " I said.

" no I did not "

" ugh!" I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms

" look, you can say your the hero here but in reality.... You are the villan! You care for your stupid appearance instead of your own darn friend!" I said.

" what are you talking about?"

" oh please I know about,the stupid trick. You just came in minutes ago. You gave me the sweater and pretended to sleep. So I would think you are an angel! Well guess what your not. " I said.

He put his hand over his heart mocking hurt.

" ouch."

I looked at matthew. He rested so peacefully.

" You can never say ouch. You never put your heart on the line. You had everything you wanted. Every single thing! You have never been rejected. Not once. Nor cheated on." I whispered the last part.

" wrong! I don't have eveything! Not what I want nor what i need. And you are the first girl who isn't dazzling me with her beauty."

did he just calm me beautiful?

he's joking. Yea thats it.

" i'm the first to avoid sawyer Johnston?" I said amused.

he nodded.

" what about ashley? Stella? Ivy?" I asked

" ashley... Secret crush till the eighth grade, ivy kinder, I know her that long. Stella, well she confessed and I rejected. Then she began hating me after that. "

" when did she confess?"

" This year, in May and I forgot the date." He shrugged

" three months before I came." I whispered.

" yea. "

I was about to say something but the sound of matthew waking up won me.

".hey. " his voice better then before.