2199 days

####Pic above- Damn what a savage Raven is😂

Clarke's POV:

Taking my usual spot, I adjust the small satellite and sit upon my rock.

" Here we go again." I say into the radio,"Bellamy, if you can here this, if you're alive, it's been 2199 days since Praimfaya. I don't know why I still do this everyday. Maybe, it's my way of staying sane. Not forgetting who I am....who I was. It's been safe for you to come down for over a year now. Why haven't you?" I ask, letting out the tiniest of sighs.

" The bunkers gone silent too, we tried digging them out for awhile but...there was too much rubble...I haven't made contact with them either." I clutch the radio in my hand and watch the sun lie in the sky for a brief moment.

This is the remainder of the ground, the last fraction of it; literally.

" Anyway, I still have hope- tell Raven to aim for the one spot of green and you'll find me, the rest of the planet from what I've seen basically sucks so-" My tender voice is drowned out by an explosion in the sky.

Looking up, there's some sort of ship speeding down from space and into my view. I try to stand, try to see if it's Bellamy and my heart races knowing that it's them.

Who else could it be?

My mouth drops due to happiness, I can feel my chest rise and fall from quick breaths as a smile spreads wide across my face.

" Never mind," I say smiling eagerly," I see you."

I look closer at the ship, Bellamy and the others left me on and watch it plunge towards earth. Excitedly, I run back a few paces to our truck and jump into the back of it . I see that Madi is still asleep- I gently wake her and she and I both hear the rocket place itself on the ground.

A few seconds later, once the noise sinks in- she sits up eagerly.

" Took you long enough." I say gently to the ship making its way to the ground.

Madi and I make our way to the cliff, where I was previously sitting moments ago. Madi gets there before me and shouts:

" I thought you said the ship was small!" My heart stops and I gulp in the process.

Something's wrong.

I sprint to the clearing where Madi is and look in shock- the ship is unrecognizable.

" Madi, go get my rifle, now." I say as my voice floods with fear, I hear my heart beat
rise.

She returns the rifle into my hands and I use the eye-piece to zoom in on the writing embedded onto the ships side: ELIGIUS corporation, GAGARIN PRISONER TRANSPORT.

" WE'RE HEAR!!" Madi shouts and I pull her to the ground telling her to keep down.

I tell her to move the rover and to move all the guns out of sight, unloading them. I watch as the ship lands carefully, it wasn't done as what Raven would have done it, so it's not them; this wasn't their ship.

I steady the rifle on the ground just as a deafening boom goes off. Looking closely into my eye-piece, one of the doors begins to open. Eventually, it's fully open and a woman walks out. She's dressed in a long, black dress that clutches to her body and her blonde hair is neatly folded into a tidy bun on top of her head. She is hugging a clipboard to her chest as she gracefully walks down the ramp and onto the ground itself. Shortly after, people come flooding out, a couple thousand at the least; they're all young men and women.From what I am see there's no young children, mostly adults.