Like Mother like daughter

Raven's POV:

" Murphy, get your ass down here!" I yell from the bottom of the ship.

It didn't take us long to get inside the insides and down to the electrical system, there wasn't anyone even guarding the door- well, not after Murphy saw to him anyways.

" I swear to god I heard someone Ray." He says brings a few tools he found and sits next to me.

" It's probably your imagination." I answer," Cut that red one." I tell him, but this time I hear footsteps coming from above the stairs to which we climbed.

" Still my imagination?" He smirks and grabs his gun but I shake my head and hand him a knife

" As quiet as possible."

" There's a war going on outside, no one is listening." I raise an eyebrow, daring him to challenge me but he just rolls his eyes and takes the knife, leaving to check who it is.

Silently, I listen to what he does, surprisingly- there's nothing at all. Murphy would have probably laughed in his face then killed whoever came down here, unless it was Bellamy- no, but then he would have

" Look who I found wondering around the walls." He says, standing above me, looking up I see Madi and a sigh of relief washes through me. She sits herself down and hugs me, as I do her.

" Bellamy found me." She answers after a while

" He knows your here? You mean he didn't send you to the dropship with Abby." Murphy questions, a little annoyed

" I didn't really give him much of a choice." I smile at how similar her and Clarke are.

" Alright then, why don't you give us a hand- we're trying to fry all of their cables so they can't blast off like we did."

" Oh yeah! Clarke told me about that. She also said it was the first hardest decision she ever made, leaving Bellamy on the floor. Thinking she's killed him."

" Has he found her yet."

" Not when I saw him, well when he saw me." She answers as we begin to cut wires and listening to my constant nagging.

Clarke's POV:

After James left, I was alone with my own thoughts- I've been in a place like this before: in a hospital gown, cleaned up, chained to the bed- at least their slack enough to walk around the room, I can go straight up to the door; just like Mount Weather. However, just before he left a huge siren began to go off. As if it would help me, I looked up at the ceiling to see a flashing red light making an unbearable screeching noise.

" He came." I whisper, smiling at the thought.

Dragging the chains off the bed, I take them to the door with me- not that I have a choice, they're strapped to my hands and feet. There's a little peep hole, but that's it. Peering through, I manage to see a few doctors running past. Caught up in the moment, I fall to the ground and feel a tug in my chains connected at my feet.

Was that an earthquake?

Suddenly, the ground shakes again- the whole room does and dust falls from the ceiling: that was them, they've came for a war.

Bellamy's POV:

I try to move through the ship as fast as possible but I also want to stay as quiet as I can. Surprisingly, there's been no sign of Zeke- I'd of thought he would have helped us since he's the one who got Clarke inside in the first place.

Ironically, I reach the end of a corridor and come across a large door- highly secured but I need to get inside, for all I know it could be where Clarke is.