Changing the lead

General's POV:

I place the gun gently into my pocket, knowing my plan went smoothly. All I need to do now, is convince the rest of the board to work with me.

" So, since Eva has unfortunately died under mysterious circumstances..." I say, looking for disagreement and no one does so I continue-" We shall start moving with my plan as of immediately." I smile clasping my hands together

" Which is?"

" The men. Release them, chain them, do whatever just make sure they're lined up to move; our radars picked up a rover about half an hour ago 23miles away."

" Sir, We have an issue." Kady says, showing me her computer screen and turning it to the whole group. Our back up security system, shows the CTV camera in Cell Block A1303: The prisoners are out their cells and barricading their doors shut.

" They're smarter than we realized." Someone says

" No, it's that leader who's smart: she was born in space like us and obviously earned their respect, God knows why she wanted it."

" How do we proceed?"

" Find the Girl. Find Clarke and bring her too me alive." I answer, a smile tugging at my chin.

Clarke's POV:

The tunnel itself is suffocatingly small; It feels as though the walls are closing in on me, Slowly but suddenly. Shimming along to the end, I remember their words of having to scoot my way up- now I know what they mean.

The vent stops and goes upwards. I have to twist my hips in order to position myself. Putting feet onto the wall and my back against the other, I begin to shimmy my way upwards. Once I reach the top of the shaft, there's a opening but it's sealed from the outside.

" Shit." I whisper; footsteps walk above me and cover the vent. Closing my eyes, I pray to whatever god is out there that this person just keeps walking. But this person doesn't, instead they open the shaft and I close my eyes at the sudden brightness. When I open them, a sigh of relief runs through me and I see Zeke and Matt pulling me out.

" We were wondering where you were." Zeke says, setting me down in the hallway as I wipe all the dust off my legs

" I'm not a small as I used to be." I say lightly.

" We have a small problem." Matt says and we turn to look at him

" Yes, you do" A man says from behind Zeke and Matt, I look behind them and see General Maddock, with fifteen men behind him- all armed to the rim.

" Shit." I say louder this time

Out of reaction, both Zeke and Matt grab an arm each," We were just taking her." The general cuts him off, but not with words; with a gunshot to Matt's head. Zeke screams as his best friend falls to the floor, anger runs through my veins as Maddock orders his men to take us two alive. Zeke barely fights, he's too distraught to be fighting back: his best friend is dead and because of him. But I, I refuse to be taken alive.
I punch and kick for as long as possible, catching faces and elbows but they don't stop. Until one of them manages to get a chloroform cloth over my mouth, turning me unconscious. 
~

Several hours later, I wake up stapled to a belt with metal cuffs holding my arms and legs. Regardlessly, I start moving and fighting my way out; I horrendously fail. But, in comes Maddock and two others holding clipboards and wearing long, white lab coats. He smiles devilishly, and places a laptop a few yards away from me. It reveals a corridor- taken from a security camera and it's live-" Why are you-" I ask but he gets there first," Just watch." He smiles. As he finishes, I see Octavia and Madi amongst the crowd as they held blockade the door shut on their level.