Movement

Clarke's POV:

At first, we didn't actually realize the distance between the ship and the bunker- so how did they transport everyone that far? We're nearly there now but we just need a way inside.

" How do we get in without being seen?" I ask him but he looks at me confused

" I thought you had that bit figured out? My part was to get us to the cells."

" And to do that we need to get in the ship, it's your home anyways, aren't there secret ways in and out?" I ask him but he starts to think," Oh my god, you have no idea do you." I say annoyed

" No no, I guess we can walk straight through camp if you look like a prisoner and if I do the talking I can get you in one of the cells." He suggests and I consider it.

If we do this, I'll be right in front of them and if one of them sees or recognizes my face then we're both screwed. Overall, it's way to dangerous but we need the others. Madi did her part so as her guardian I will get her back.

" Lets do it but you'll need a bag to put over my head." I tell him sitting on the floor.

I hand myself a piece of rope and start tying my hands, using my mouth to tighten it. When I stand up he looks at me impressed but doesn't say anything, even as he places the bag over my head and we begin walking towards the ship doors.

" You can't let them see my face." I say through the bag and he nods, tugging on the rope and pulling me into what I presume is open space.

Then, I hear the ship doors open and footsteps banging on the ramp- Zeke must have stopped walking because so have I.

" Where's the others? You left with twelve of our trucks where are they? And who is
This." The man orders, clearly in charge of al the soldiers.

" They are working on re-building that old tower still, it's taking longer than we realized but we found this one amongst the rubble. So I was going to put her with the other people we found in the bunker- are they secured?" Zeke asks, just nearly stuttering but if his face isn't dead serious we've lost this before we've started.

" Yes, they're secured but they aren't in their cells." The sturdy man announces and it takes all my strength to stay quiet.

What?

" Well where are they?"

" Working pits."

" Already?" I can hear the hesitation in Zekes voice- working pits? What's so different?

" Yes and you should not question Eva and I's decisions, now put her in the pit and get her working." Zeke doesn't move and I could scream at him-

What is he doing? He should take me to the pits with everyone else

" Do I make myself Clear?" He orders

" Yes, General Maddock." Zeke says quietly and then we start walking again, by the noise it's through the heart of the camp.

That name..why is that name so familiar? Omg!!
He's the one that was there when I got out the cell and found the main controls room where Eva was- he was there too. The one, who blew my foreign cover.

We're walking again. The mud in my shoes heaving every single one of my steps, making it harder to walk- but that's the least of my problems. We don't take any turns nor do we come to a stop but we just keep walking forward-how big really is this place. Suddenly, he stops behind me, making the rope tug so I also stop. Walking around me, his footsteps hit something hard, a metal; are we going into the ship?. We are.

He opens the doors and I begin memorizing where he's taking me: lefts and rights and steps. Taking 2 lefts we come to a hualt to what I presume is a door. He swipes his card and we go inside; as soon as we enter, the large room goes even more silent and the only sound is the humming of machines and-oh my god, it sounds like whips hitting back and small cries.

" There's steps here, be careful." Zeke whispers as we slowly make our way down the stairs, they aren't normal stairs but metal ones with holes in.

Without warning, he whips off the head sack. Whilst me undoes my ropes, I look around at the place all around me. The room itself is spectacularly large, and the pipes running up the side of the walls are dripping with god knows what. In fact, there's water dripping everywhere but my focus is on the huge machinery ahead of me, and the people working at them. They didn't even look up when I came down; they did the opposite and started working faster. There's security working their way up and down each aisle armed with different kinds of stuff: baseball bats, whips, teasers- they're torturing them.

" What the hell is this place?" I ask annoyed, nice he's undone my wrists and face him angrily.

" I'm not proud of it Clarke so don't blame me."

" You didn't answer the question." I warn him, getting in his face

" I'd calm down if I were you-" he stops and takes a breath; I take a step back:smart Clarke, be smart," We call it the pits: we used to send workman down here who weren't fulfilling their duties but now I guess they've found something for your people to do- I'm sorry Clarke I really am." He says truthfully and I nod, brushing back a tear.

" Will any of the security recognize me?" I ask him first

" No, these haven't been onto the main deck yet, they'll just think your another prisoner."

" Good and what are you going to do, I'm going back up there-" he points to the stop of the stairs and theirs a big box, which presumably holds all the controls." He tells me and I nod

" Won't they notice me undoing people's chains."

" Your a big girl right? Take them out as long as they don't get to radio anything first as soon as Maddock finds out we're screwed." He says and I nod

" Anything else?"

"Be quick, you probably have an hour alone without any cameras or anything- I'm gonna shut the system down and since I'm an electrician I'll fix it up as slow as possible, there's a rule for when it goes off any guards down the lite have to come back up- for safety."

" Is that it?" I ask quietly, nothing a guard glance over

" Yeah, be quick- i'm gonn have to-"

" Just do it." I tell him quickly and he punches me square in he face and pushes me back towards the people and we're they're working.

I watch as he climbs up the stairs, nodding to the men around him; he's too nice..
Once he goes, I'm being pulled up by one of the workers.

" Didn't you listen to Octavia girl? She said to keep alive." The woman says quietly but I recognize the voice. Slowly, I turn around and look at the woman: Niylah.

" Clarke?" She says happily but then continuing working and I do the same

" I'm getting you all out." I say just as the electricity goes off and the lamps are lit.

Now, I've got to do my part.

I'm so sorry for the slow update but I've just been getting writers block these past few days so I've been trying to write xx and yes, I'm aware of this shitty chapter.