War is among us pt 2

Raven's POV:

Both of us, standing either side of the door, hidden from possible discovery from the people inside. Silently, we listen to their conversation but it's clear that Clarke is stalling- she knows they won't kill her, not yet. But they might kill Bellamy and she can't have that. Not after all this time.

Three..Murphy mouthes, two...one.

A second later we nod and light up the room with the drilling whizzing sound of bullets fly across the room and into our enemies backs.

Clarke's POV:

" What do you want?" I ask after a moment

" The shadow valley and then you's can...survive elsewhere." He smirks

" Clarke built that place with her bare hands, we aren't giving it up easily." Bellamy growls

" We have your leader, firepower and numbers; it's a lost war-"

" Our leader, is outside killing your men. You simply have a skilled killer." I say darkly," You have nothing over her."

" We have brains, tactics- a plan. We don't rush into battle without knowing who our enemies are? Is this what you call leading?"

" I call it stalling." Bellamy states smirking just before the room lights up with gunfire, he wraps his arms around my torso and drags me to the ground- covering his own body with my own.

I don't see much, as my head is pressed to the floor with my hands covering my face like a blanket and with Bellamy's warmth sheltering me as the whizzing of the bullets rip through the air. When silence returns, we lift our heads from the ground and he looks at him with fear in his eyes until I give him a warm smile and a reassuring nod.

" Clarke!" Raven shouts with Murphy at her side as they make their way over the ghosted bodies underneath our feet; we stand.

" Thankyou." I say with gratitude

" Wouldn't be the first time she saved your asses." Murphy adds, looking at Raven who doesn't notice- is something going on-

" What's our next move?" Bellamy asks, folding his arms but suspiciously looking around him

" I saw we carry his head out on a stick and show it to his people. Then we end this goddamn war." Murphy suggests freely

" They won't fight without their leader."Raven agrees

" And if they don't stop?" I question

" I guess we have to fight them." Murphy answers

" It'll be hand to hand combat- we've never won a war by fighting it ourselves. We had the rockets from the drop-ship, the lever at Mt. Weather, Allie who was a machine. This is different." Bellamy warns us, but stares at me.

" I really hope your not suggesting I don't fight this." I say partially aggressive

" I'm talking about Raven." He smirks. Shit

" Excuse me?" Raven folds her arms offended," Your saying I'm unfit to fight. You saw me on the ring- I'm good Bellamy. Echo taught me-"

" Echo wasn't trying to kill you." He says loudly

" Bellamy's right Reyes. We can't afford to lose our mechanic just because she's too stubborn to admit-"

" My leg didn't stop me before and it certainly won't stop me now." She argues fuming, I decide to stay quiet: on one hand we need all the fighters as possible but Raven's leg stops her from helping.

" Your leg is the reason you'll die; it will slow you down." Murphy tries to reason, attempting to hide his hear of losing her.

" And who's fault is that!" Raven shouts and for a second, I swore I saw a tear glisten in his eye but it disappeared as fast as it came; he stares at her hurt with guilt.

" Raven.." I say after a while but she doesn't let me finish

" I wasn't asking for permission. I'm not Madi Clarke you can't stop me, i'm fighting and that's that." Raven ends the argument there and then, everyone's lost the will to argue.

" Where's James?" I ask urgently, noticing the lack of his dead body on the floor; everyone quickly looks around them and it doesn't take long to see the trail of blood through the door- he must've crawled out," Shit." I mutter as we exchange glances.

" Well he must be injured- split up and stay on the radio the faster we find him the faster we kill him and the faster this war is over; we're gonna end up killing the last bit of land on earth before we even get the chance to live in it." I announce and everyone agrees instantly

" Right, Raven you and-"

" No Bell. We'll find him faster by ourselves." I argue with him and he doesn't press the subject but merely nods.

Quickly, we all load up and leave the room abruptly, going our separate ways in the ship.

Madi's POV:

Suddenly, my head smacks off the rovers floor as I lie down, woken from being unconscious- how long was I out? Thinking carefully, I close my eyes again so Harper doesn't know I'm awake.

I need to find Clarke. I need to know she's okay.

From the back of the rover, she can't see I'm awake unless she fully turns her head; I need to get her to turn around. In the corner, I notice the exact same cloth used to send me unconscious- I don't know what it is but hopefully it still works. Carefully, I move silently at the back of the rover and fortunately enough Harper is thoroughly focusing on driving the rover. Grabbing the cloth I slowly make my way behind Harper's seat and get ready to attack her.

As I mentally prepare myself, I shove the cloth in her face, making sure to cover her nose and mouth to block oxygen. It's all happened so fast, most of its a blur. One hand left the wheel as she screamed my name telling me to stop and she's doing what's best for me, what Clarke wants but I used all my strength to keep my hands on her face, to keep the cloth there. Slowly, her fighting became weaker and weaker until she had stopped all together and I jumped into the front seat and stopped the rover before I could lose control.

" I'm sorry Harper." I whisper as I pull her into the back seat and tie her to in elf the pipes in the rover and I turn the rover back around. And towards the war.

✖️✖️

Guys, I wanna start off by apologizing. I'm really sorry that I've been mostly MIA but in all honesty I'm just struggling to finish this story. Don't get me wrong, not at all am I losing interest in writing because I love it so much and I've add got a another story in the making with about 10parts written so far. But I'm just finding it hard to continue this plot especially as season 5 is now nearly finished and I'm trying to best but it's gonna take time.

I want to say that there'll be an update soon and I really hope I find some motivation to write a lot over the next few days but if I don't, I haven't just disappeared and given up.

I 'm trying and that's all I can give you right now.