Formulating

Clarke's POV:

"What do you think they want?" Bellamy asks me

" Well, I got the impression that she wants to rebuild this earth. So I guess, imprisoning the rest of the human race is a good start on her behalf." I suggest

" What will they do with them though? Killing them would just be a waste of ammo, I doubt they're all trained to swing a sword."

" Bellamy, these people are from before the bombs went off: they know stuff we don't. Everything you read about in books up in the ark- that was them. They probably know how to build bombs and worse." I tell him

" Well we can't just sit here? The others will be wondering where we are."

Shit. I forgot about them.

" We tell the others and ask them but I think, staying here and watching is the best thing we can do because they can't see us so they don't know that we're here."

" We need to get in contact with that bunker."

" We need to talk to Raven, she's the expert here, not me- not anymore." I say looking out at the ship, I feel his gaze on mine.

" Don't say that. You've kept us here this long."

" Yeah well, I had someone watching my back." I smirk, before making my way down the pile of rocks, with Bellamy following me.

Once we reach the rest of our group, they look a little annoyed that we left her there for that long.

" So, what we seeing?" Raven asks

" They beat us to it." I state

" Shit." Raven kicks the ground

" So, what now?" Madi asks

" Well we can either take our chance now, to take the ship- there won't be half as many people on it but we don't know our way around so we'd be going in blind. Or we can meet with them, peace treaty right now."

" Or we can let them do our dirty work for us." Bellamy states and we all look a him- he's genius

" What? Watch them take our people as prisoners." Harper asks disgusted

" Yeah." He states," That way, they are out the bunker and I doubt they have enough cells for a 1300 people. Think about it."

" But they have guns." Emori says," They could kill them instantly."

" But we have the experience, and the trees for defense." I defend Bellamy," These people have been asleep in a pod while we have been fighting down here since day one, we know this place on the back of our hand."

" Clarke these people are trained military." Monte argues

" That doesn't matter down here. They haven't been fighting on the ground."

" Clarke's right," Surprisingly, it's Murphy who comes to Clarke's aid," We need to let these people do what they're planning to do, if they get our people out then that's great and I doubt they could take them all as prisoners."