Escape plan

Clarke's POV:

Slowly, i begin to sit up and a pounding headache is  waiting for me. I take in my surroundings and see that infact there's not much to take in. Apart from a squared cell, with bars as the door and me being tied in chains to a wall- it's quite bare.

Right let's get to work.

Using the wall behind me, I try to see if they took my handgun from the back of my pants- fuck, they did okay plan B. I fold my leg so I can just reach my boots and feel around for small blade I keep there, thankfully it's still there. Skillfully, I manage to get it to my hands, which are tied around my back and just as I break free from the chains the door opens but I keep the dagger behind my back, pretending I'm still chained.

It's only a guard, coming to check on me but the fact he thinks he can mock me really pisses me off.

" What's a pretty little forgein girl doing out here by herself." He tells me and I swiftly remove my hands from behind my back and throw the knife at him. It lands right on his throat and he stumbles backwards instantly just I begin to stand up. Hovering over him, I smile warmly as the blood exits his body and paints the floor a deathly red.

" You should really pay more attention to me. I came from space too." Just then, the life is sucked from him and I sigh removing the knife from his cut open throat and wipe it on my pants.

" Let's go look around." I whisper to myself and change into his clothes. It'll buy me a little time.

I swipe his keycard and taser he failed to use and exit the cell, that held me for two minutes. Wandering around, I pass many guards but they all seem to be preoccupied with themselves so I don't have much to worry about.

I walk through a hallway, with guards posted at every single door but they all seem to ignore me as I walk down it- weird. But I shake the thought off and read the signs posted on each of the doors, most of them explain themselves- however, one catches my eye: Control room.

Just outside the door, there's two guards and they're eyeing me cautiously but they keep quiet, they don't say a word and after a few seconds they look on, way past me. Following my gut, I walk towards the door labeled Control room when a hand blocks my path, I sigh and look at him directly.

" Keycard?" He looks at me as if I'm stupid and I nod knowingly Instead of pulling out the keycard, since it's a man and definitely not me, I grab a hold of my knife and cut his throat and before the other guard can react, I slash his too. I'm too concerned about hiding their bodies to worry about if anyone saw me- if they did I think I'd be dead so, pretty sure I'm in the clear. Dragging their bodies, I stuff them in a closet, taking their key cards- a precaution and pray nobody finds them. For real, this time I grab one of the men's card and scan it across the door after a few seconds it buzzes then clicks open. I step inside and my sight surprises me.

Once I enter fully, my vision is confused. There's a huge long table with many people sitting there: that woman from before, the leader; the man who was beside her and a few others all looking at me smiling. Gripping the knife in my hand, I stare at the dozen people watching me and I have no idea what to do so I just look at all of them, until the woman speaks up.

I've been played.

" Impressive, 12minutes and 32seconds it took you to find the main base. What I would like to know is how you got out of your cell so quickly." She says standing at her desk and I look at her but I don't speak- she timed me?

" I told you, the foreigners are always the smart ones." Her side kick, stands with her looking at me as if he's trying to break me.

" Are you sure she doesn't speak English?" One of the men sitting down suggests and I turn my gaze to him and stare him down

" What makes you think that?" The woman asks him but her gaze doesn't leave mine

" We have each room named, and it just so happens out of the hundreds of rooms we have- especially the guarded rooms that she falls onto this one..by accident." He says and Eva smiles brightly.

" Why your playing a dangerous game, do you know who I am? Actually let's get to know each other." She exclaims but I keep quiet," I'm Eva Andrews and you are?" She asks me.

You shouldn't Clarke.
Why, they already know, plus it could go somewhere.
Fuck it

" Wanheda...commander of death." I tell them as they seem shocked," I don't need to explain how I got the nickname mustn't I?" I ask them raising an eyebrow and Eva lets out a light laugh.

" Wow...commander of death I like that." She says nodding," Wait a second...your the girl from the radio. The one who was interfering with our signals towards earth aren't you?..it all makes sense now." She laughs, for real this time and her Commander looks at me again but with a face that says he knows something I don't.

" I don't know what your on about." I lie boldly

" Cut it. Your act is over. One of your last messages was to a boy, wow everything makes so much sense now." She smiles and I look at her, clutching my knife.

" Take her to the Prisoners wing, join her with the others- she'll like that: Commander of death. Make sure she can't escape this time, we don't want her running around freely. She got her chance to escape but didn't take it. I want to know why." Eva states, then 4 men are on me.

I swing my knife around but they knock it out of me immediately and I'm over powered by strength. God I wish I had Bellamy. He could take these, he's strong enough.

They lead me down a hall, one of them at every corner of me- how the fuck do I get out of this.

Tadaaaaaaaa