Blood must have blood

##actually dead. Clarke loves Bellamy. He's her soul. Everyone she loves dies BUT NO she can't have Bellamy die because he's her everything. Bellamy is the only living piece of her soul left. She NEEDS him to live . Officially dead. Rip. Btw, this isn't a fake posted by a fan. Go onto twitter you'll find it- once again: CONFIRMED CLARKE LOVES BELLAMY.
Okay I'm done now.

Bellamy's POV:

I hear screams as I'm forced down different hallways but this time, I can't see anything so it's impossible to remember how I'm getting to wear I am. Blinded, tied and gagged I'm forced onto some sort of chair and by the rattling of chains around me, the others are with me.

All I see is darkness and somebody is doing all the hard work. They sit me in a chair, I can feel the coldness of the metal radiate from it. Taking both arms, they pin them to the arm of the chair but the next thing is excruciatingly painful.

I'm unsure what they use but it must be some sort of nails or knives because it feels like they've wrapped a belt around my wrists with nails in and dug them into my skin; it takes all my strength to not cry out in pain. I clench my fists trying to ignore the paint but the liquid falling onto my hands, which I can only presume is blood makes that hard. With my legs, I feel something pointy down the legs of the chair but then I have hands on my shoulder to keep me down. Suddenly, they're forces my legs into the pointy things which I'm presuming are tiny knives being dug into me, I can't help but let,some sort of grunt out at the pain. The worst part is that they don't take off the bag on my head but they keep it on along with a gag covering my mouth.

I don't how long I've been here, it could be hours or days maybe even weeks but they've never fed us or even taken off this fucking stupid bag. The pain is mostly gone now, I'm just that used to it, sometimes I feel like I'm just a statue but then I blink and my finger moves a touch then the pain returns and I can't help but allow tears to fall, I can't even scream because my throat is so dry.

Suddenly, I feel the engines begin to turn and vibrate all around me, but what's worse is that the movement of the ship causes the nails to swim in my blood, I try to yell and call out but it's no use, I can't talk.

But this ship is moving, FUCK. WE'RE GOING TO EARTH.

Clarke's POV:        (Eventually) [ present time ]

I left Madi at the remains of Alie's lab, which we now call home. We've had peace for the last 6 years and now that peace is threatened. Using the rover, I travel inland towards where the ship landed but then the radio goes and I roll my eyes knowing it's Madi.

" Madi? What's wrong?" I ask into the radio

" Nothing I just thought you could use back up." She says but she's not on the radio, she's in the back. I slam the radio down in frustration.

" Dammit Madi." I say looking back a little but she seems unfazed," This isn't one of our games. I told you to stay at the lab." I say a little calmer

" Would you?" She asks me

" That's not the point Madi. Your all I have and if something happened to you-"

" That's my point. You're all I have. If you die I'm alone with them space people okay? I don't want that. Let me help you, look I'll stay in the trees with your sniper and  I'll just cover you." Did she have this all planned out

" You planned this didn't you." I smirk and she raises an eyebrow; I am so going to regret this.

" Fine but do not fire, whatever happens Madi. Look I'll have those tiny ear pieces we made and if I want you to fire someone I'll tell you who but only one, okay?" I tell her

" Yeah."

" Seriously Madi we can't mess this up. I don't want to relive what happened when I first got down here."

" But we're the grounders now." Madi says encouragingly and I smile at her.

I park the rover a mile or so away from the crash site just to keep it hidden from the
intruders, we both climb out the rover and we take our weapons.We walk for a little while, making sure we hide our tracks just as a precaution, we kneel down and look at the ship.

The people have stopped unloading the boxes and they are beginning to set up a camp from what I can see there's no messing around. It's clear there's some sort of leader, it's a woman in a black leather jumpsuit.

I can see her from here and it's obvious she thinks highly of herself. The jumpsuit sticks to her like a second skin, covering her whole body except the zip that runs down her front- its mostly up but but she's got it down a little just so people can see the top of her tits. Her blonde hair is long, running down her back and completely straight. A man, around her height seems to be standing next to her: maybe it's some form of leader and maybe she's his boss? I'm unsure for now but I want to know who these people are.

" i'm going out there." I tell Madi and by her clear facial expression she disagrees

" Clarke they could kill you on sight!" Madi says whispering

" But they won't because your my cover." Tell her optimistically but she seems to get another idea.

" Clarke your friends aren't with them, you don't even know if they're alive." Madi says and I bite my lip

" They might be. Okay? Look that's not why I'm here anyways. I want to know how they're her..and maybe I'll ask them about Bellamy an the others" I confess.

" This is the worst plan ever." She says loading the sniper.

" This is the best plan I've ever had."

" It's the only plan you've ever had." Madi rolls her eyes

" Exactly, so this one can't fail, cover me." I tell her and stand up.

Completely focused....I am, mostly. Ok seriously. Focus.