EIGHT

OCTAVIA PLOPPED DOWN next Harry for breakfast, grabbing a bagel and taking a small bite.

"Morning!" She urged a smile out of her tired face, unsuccessfully so.

"Morning."He smiled back, his green eyes looking intently back at her.

Hermione looked at the two of them from across the table switching between their faces looking confused.

"So are you guys like... friends again?" She raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"Yeah." Harry and Octavia said at the same time.

Harry smiled at her, then looked back at his food.

Hermione looked happy that her friends were happy now, it was horrible seeing them upset.

"How are you and Ron?"

Hermione looked at her with venom in her eyes, which immediately scared both teenagers.

"When Ronald apologizes, I will answer that."

Harry and Octavia shared a look. Merlin this was not going to be a good week.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Go Harry!" Hermione and Octavia yelled as the third task was about to begin, they had massive signs with 'POTTER' drawn on them.

Harry turned and smiled at them before running into the maze.

"I hope he wins!" Hermione smiled, waving her sign happily.

Octavia felt uneasy, like something bad was coming but ignored the feeling.

"I just hope he lives," She said under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

Suddenly sparks bursts up from the maze, the sign of danger or withdrawal.

Octavia felt her heart rate spike.

"Fleur Delacouer has forfeited!" Boomed a voice through the stands.

Thank Merlin it wasn't Harry.

A few more minutes past of waiting and watching the exit of the maze, it was antagonizing to watch just waiting for something to happen.

People would filter out and come back in hopes of seeing the victorious champion.

Octavia was scared out of her wits. She hated not knowing what was going on. She didn't even know if Harry was okay in there. Octavia was chewing her nails to their end and tapping her foot nervously. Hermione was almost as nervous as she was, going over every logical reason on what they were doing.

Then bodies came crashing out of the maze.

They stood up pushing people out of the way she as went down the stands. Octavia being somewhat short, was able to shove her way through to the front.

"Harry!"

The raven haired boy was on the ground, blood dripping down his face. His body was flung across something as he cried in hysterics.

"What happened?" Octavia dropped to her knees in front of him. Inspecting his head as he laid on something.

"Cedric." Harry whispered, tears and dirt smearing his face.

Octavia felt her heart drop as she looked down to see Cedrics body cold and dead. A wave of horror washed over her, and she couldn't even control her tears.

Her tears continued to stream down her face as she helped Harry up and Amos Diggory came sobbing on the field. The same man she had seen before her life changed completely.

Harry refused to let go of her hand as Moody, the DADA professor pulled them off, both teenagers were in shock as their hand tightly intertwined.

Octavia's mind was still processing as Moody pulled then into a room.

She stood there with a blank look on her face and her hand grasped around Harry's.

The loony professor seemed to have completely lost his mind. If Octavia wasn't in such a state of shell shock, she would be utterly horrified at the scene in front of her. The man kept babbling to himself, knocking over vials and books in a frantic state.

His back was turned to face them, until he flung around. Moody's hands clenched his face, his skin began to bubble and morph. As it did so his features quickly changed until the man standing in front of the two young wizards was no longer Alastor Moody.

As if the entire day couldn't get more bloody confusing, the door behind them was knocked down to reveal Albus Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall.

It turned out that who they thought was professor Moody, was actually a renowned serial killer and death eater Barty Crouch Jr.

Harry just stood there looking dumbfounded. His eyes looked sunken and depressed as if he had just come back from death. Octavia's matched. Both teenagers were left like shells.

"What happened out there?" Octavia looked at him.

"He's back." Harry whispered.

"Who's back Harry?"

He was silent.

"Harry who's back?"

Harry looked at her and she knew. A wave of fear spread across Octavia's face, bringing a whole new meaning to the word. The man who had killed so many was back, the man who murdered her parents in cold blood was back.

Voldemort was back.