Dieciséis

(Enjoy.)

"I just don't get it! What's the point in them?" Lance exclaims, throwing his hands up in my face. I just smile. He shifts between my leg and leans his head back to look at me. I shift my legs around his chest/waist and wrap my arms around his neck, resting my hands on his chest.
"They're stupid little marks. We should learn to love, not try and find love! Like, don't get me wrong, I love you to death, and I learned to love you, but I wish I found you without the marks," Lance says and his eyebrows curl to a frown.
"I understand that. I agree," I chuckle. He grabs my wrists in his hands and kisses my knuckles.
"Sorry, I need to stop," He huffs.
"It's fine," I chuckle and poke his thigh with my big toe.
"I just want things to be more difficult," He sighs, "Like, in a good way." I nod and he starts to mess with my hands.
"So, I've been meaning to ask; where've you been living?" I finally ask.
"Um, I stayed with my sister for a while, and with Hunk as I was moving stuff," He says, he shifts awkwardly in my grip and is now laying on my chest. I look into his eyes. He has dark, almost purple, bags under his eyes. He's a little thinner than normal, and seems to always be munching on something at my place.
"Have you been eating right?" I ask.
"Mostly. I skip a meal every once in a while. I don't snack anymore, but that's not a bad thing," He says.
"You shouldn't be skipping meals, period," I frown, "Why are you skipping meals?"
"I needed to save up for this months rent, and my jobs keep me busy," He says.
"Like I've said before, you know I'll help you out with whatever you need," I say.
"I know, but I'm fine. I'm going to try and find a full time job in the next few months. A lot of places won't accept a seventeen year old for full time," He states, "But then I'll have a full time and the weekends I'll work with Hunk for side money."
"I want to see where you live," I say.
"Fine, tomorrow, okay?" He says, trying to keep me from sitting up. I can tell I'm probably over reacting a little, but I actually care and that shouldn't be a bad thing.
"Can I ask why you moved out?" I ask, trying to tune myself down.
He sighs, "My mom said it would help them pay all of the bills if I wasn't on any of the plans, and would help to free up another room for the twins and guests."
"I don't hate your mom, but she should want you to live with her. I know she's only looking after the rest of your family, but your not able to do all of this by yourself at your age," I breath and pinch the bridge of my nose between my index and thumb.
"That's what I thought, but it doesn't always work that way," He says. I feel the sheets pulled off of our legs and his weight leaves my chest.
"I'm going to go grab a water real quick," He says and I can tell he's a little stressed out and that I probably said too much. He walks out and I can hear the fridge door open and close. He walks back in and sits on the edge of the bed.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked or said any of that," I say and sit behind him on my knees.
"No, I totally agree with you, and I should have told you sooner," He says, "I'm not mad. Maybe a little stressed, but definitely not mad."
"Can you stay over tomorrow too?" I ask, leaning back again.
  "Sure," He chuckles and takes a swig of the cold water. He closes the water and sets it on the floor. He then turns and lays his arms around my neck loosely.
  "I'm booored~" He whines. I place my hands on his face and bend the end of his nose so his nostrils are visible to all.
  "Stop," He says and sticks his finger in my ear. I quickly flinch away and cover my ear with both of my hands.
  "No, my ears are off limits," I say, shooting daggers at him. He laughs and lays on his stomach. He lays his arms out in front of him and reaches for my pillow.
  "Where do you want to sleep tonight?" I ask.
  "Couch is fine," He says, "We need to be cautious."
  "You've got a point," I say, "You're lucky the couch is comfortable." He nods and pulls the pillow under his chin. I move my head in front of his and lie on my side, our noses almost touching.
  "Am I allowed to kiss you?" He asks.
  "I should be asking you that," I chuckle. He then leans over and pecks my lips, quick, but sweet. I then lean forward, wanting more, not out of lust, though. I press my lips to his and only let it last for a few seconds, then pull away and I can taste his minty chapstick on my lips.
  "You taste like tea," He chuckles.
  "You taste like mint," I shoot back.
  "That's not a bad thing," He smirks.
  "I know, I didn't say it tasted bad," I smirk back. He then sits up and leans over me, pressing his lips to mine again, but making it last longer.
  He pulls away, "We make mint tea." I then try to hold back a laugh.
  "What kind of pun is that supposed to be?" I laugh.
  "It's not one," He smiles and I push his shoulders back and over. I then lay on top of him and kiss the tip of his chin.
  "Feisty," He chuckles.
  "Prickly," I chuckle back, rubbing my thumb across his jaw. I can feel a little bit of stubble.
  "I'll shave in the morning," He sighs.
  "No, I like it," I say and kiss his chin again.
  "Which do you like more, shave or no shave?" He asks.
  "Hmm," I hum.
  "Is it really that hard?" He laughs and rests his hands on my face, making me look at him.
  "Shave," I say. "The prickle is a good special occasion thing." I let out a small laugh and feel him raise my head to his.
  "Are your eyes indigo?" He asks.
  "I honesty have no clue," I say and shrug.
"Okay, I'm going to just call them indigo. They're beautiful, you know," He says.
  "Like you're one to talk. Your eyes look like mini oceans," I say, looking into both of them. I then close my eyes and fall onto his shoulder.
  "Awe, stop being boring," He huffs.
  "I think I'm just a ton of fun," I say, opening one of my eyes.
  "Totally," He says sarcastically.
  "Wanna bet?" I ask and sit up, pushing my arms out like a push-up. He raised an eyebrow with a smirk. I then lean down onto one elbow and kiss his lips softly and teasingly. I pull back and then just peck his lips a few times to get on his nerves. I then feel his hands creep to the back of my neck. He pushes down, and keeps me from moving back again. I find myself loosing to him and falling into the warmth. But I start to pull back and win. I then travel my hands down to his waist and he starts to squirm. I teasingly kiss his cheek and he seems to squirm more under my touch as I grip his waist. He then starts to look like he's holding back from laughing, then it just comes out.
  "S-stop!" He laughs, trying to hold it back.
  "So you're ticklish?" I ask. He nods in defeat. I chuckle and let go of his waist and grip his shoulders instead. I sit on his stomach, leaving most of my weight in my knees on both sides of him so I'm not totally squishing him.
  "Why do you have to tease me?"
  I smile and make a snarky comment back.
  "Because, aren't I cute this way?"

(A/n: okay, I wanna know if you guys want me to continue off this chapter. Like, more teasing Lance? OR do you want to move onto the next day? Please comment!
-Pitch)