Veinte

(Enjoy.)

It's been a few months since the wedding ordeal, now. Not long after all that, I got Lance to move out of his apartment, or house, I'm not sure what to call it. He's moved in with me. He insisted on keeping his bed instead of sleeping with me or on the couch, which is a good thing. We now share a room, him on he far right, and me on the far left. He has also moved in some of his stuff he had kept in a storage room, stuff he just didn't want to use while he lived at that place. That consists of a dresser, some old clothes, a desk, and a few boxes of books, along with a bookshelf. He has basically made his side his sanctuary. He's either always at his desk (or bed) reading, or he's doing some paperwork at his desk. I have also got my job at the restaurant that Shiro looked into for me. I now work along side Shiro's soulmate, and Pidge's brother, Matt.
Also to add, it has fallen upon Lances birthday month. July. I still haven't found out what to get him, but I'm working on it. He seems to not want anything, but I insist on getting him at least one thing. I even asked his siblings for help. They said they don't even know what to get him. But when I find the right thing for him, I'll know it.

"Keith, I'm home!" Lance yells from the door. I can hear his boots hit the tiles that surround the door.
"I'm in the room," I say and I sit up in my bed. I set my phone, that I was just previously playing on, next to me and I watch as Lance walks in.
"I've got some paper work to do before I take a shower. Do you mind fixing me some coffee?" He asks.
"No, you take a shower first, then I'll make you some coffee. I don't want the room stinking of oil and rust," I chuckle. I notice the little bit of fresh oil stained on his work shirt, and motion towards it.
"Fine, but that means you also owe me some food," He chuckles. He sets his bag near his desk, then walks over to the bathroom. He walks in and locks the door. Not long after, I hear the shower turn on and I the walk out into the kitchen.
I grab a small glass container of some Hawaiian coffee Hunk gave me, and I grab a coffee filter. I quickly set up everything and then pour some water in, and I let the machine do its thing. After a few minutes, I hear Lance shut the shower off, and I pour a cup of coffee for him, also getting out his favorite creamer to mix in. I quickly pour the french vanilla creamer in, and I mix it with a spoon. I can hear Lance going through his drawers and he then walks out in a pair of blue plaid boxers and a long sleeved black shirt. His hair seems to be spiked up and a towel hangs over one shoulder.
"Here is your coffee, my good sir," I say and and him his coffee.
"Thank you," He chuckles and takes the cup.
"Also, do you want seaweed chips, or peanut butter blossom cookies?" I ask jokingly.
"No question. Cookies, please," He says, and I reach over to grab the cookies that were sitting by the microwave in a ziplock bag. He takes them and walks back to the room.
"Don't stay up too late with those papers," I say and follow him. I watch as he heads straight for his desk. He turns on a small silver lamp I bought him, and sits down in the wooden chair. He then reaches back so grab his bag and pulls out a few papers from a folder. He still doesn't bother to answer me. I turn the overhead light out and walk over to my bed.
"I'm going to bed. Please, don't stay up late. I have work tomorrow, and I wanted to bring you," I say and hop under my black covers.
"I won't, don't worry. I don't have much more left. I've just got to have these in by Monday, so I'll finish them up tomorrow. I've just gotta get some stuff done before that though," Lance finally says.
"Okay. Goodnight," I say, followed by a sigh.
"Dulces sueños, te amo," Lance says.
"Te amo," I say back. Lance chuckles, and continues with his work. Soon enough, I fall sleep to the sound of Lance humming some random tune, but it's peaceful sounding.

I wake up to my alarm sounding, almost making me want to hit it with a bat. I quickly grab my phone, and turn it off. I look over at Lances bed, but only to find it empty. I look at Lances desk, and his lamp is still on, and illuminating his skinny body, along with the sun from the window in front of him. I sigh and swing my legs over the edge of the bed. I then stand up and walk over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. I lightly shake it, an his head falls from his hand that was holding it up. He groggily looks up at me, looking like he wants to die from exhaustion.
"I want to die," He huffs. I chuckle and yawn.
"Now get ready. We have to leave in about forty-five minutes," I say. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the sink. I grab my face wash and grab a rag from under the sink on a shelf. I wet the rag with warm water and start to wash my face.
"I'm going to make some coffee before I start to get ready," Lance yawns. I don't respond and finish cleaning my face. I wash off the suds and brush my teeth, then walk out to find clothes. I grab a pair of boot cut, dark jeans and slip them on over my boxer briefs. I then start to walk around my side of the room to find my work shirt. I find it, and quickly slip on the black piece of material. I fix my collar and look over to the door way.
Lance stands in the doorway and sips his coffee.
"Please hurry," I say and I can feel his eyes still on me as I look in the mirror by the rack of shirts. I button two of the three buttons, leaving the top one undone. I walk to the side of my bed and grab a brush. I quickly brush my hair and unwrap a hair tie that I tied around the handle of it. I tie the black tie into my hair and make sure that most of the hair around my neck face is pulled back. I can hear Lance shuffling around in his drawers, and I then can hear the sound of one of his belts being messed with.
"Make sure to dress decent," I say, "You're lucky Allura lets you come with me."
"I know. I try," Lance chuckles and I can smell his coffee. I turn to see him behind me. I can tell he hasn't shaved in the last two days, and that he probably didn't brush his teeth last night.
"Go and brush your teeth when your done with your coffee," I say, and peck the corner of his mouth. I walk around him and to my nightstand. I can hear Lance huff, then the sound of his mug on the bathroom counter and the sink turning on. After I grab a pair of socks out of my night stand drawer and put them on, I walk over to the small bathroom. I see he has finished brushing his teeth and is now about to shave.
"This stupid cream is annoying," Lance says, starting to apply his shaving cream. I lean against the doorway and chuckle.
"Don't laugh. You rarely have to shave because of your stupid baby face," Lance says and touches my nose with his finger, leaving a small amount of shaving cream on the tip. I wipe it off and wipe it on his shirt.
"Thanks," He chuckles.
"Now hurry up," I say and smile as I walk to sit on my bed. I watch as he shaves and then washes his face off. He rubs his chin, seeming to make sure he got it all, then he wipes off what I wiped on his mint green, American Eagle pollo, and walks towards me.
"Much better," I chuckle and grab his chin as he bends down to my height. I kiss him softly on the lips, then get up. He seems a little flustered, but I ignore it, and we both finish getting ready.

(A/n: here's another update! I will try and get at least one more chapter in this week. I am going to be busy though. I have to be the mom of my older and younger sisters for the next week, so I'm gonna be busy with them. They're both a handful.
But, I'm also writing this on my grandparents mac, so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and for the updates taking longer get to write. I have to come onto my phone after writing it on the computer just to get some extra indentions to go away.
But, until next time, bye!
-pitch)