Thank you?!

Okay, so I just want to start this off with a simple thank you. This story has gotten a lot more attention than I thought. Like, a lot more. I actually thought that no one would ever read it because there are so many freaking Klance fics out there! But you wanna see the results of all of your guys' reads and votes?
Well, here it is:

 I actually thought that no one would ever read it because there are so many freaking Klance fics out there! But you wanna see the results of all of your guys' reads and votes?Well, here it is:

Freaking 8K READS, and 705 VOTES, and you guys know how much I love comments, and seeing 195 OF THEM makes me smile. You guys are seriously amazing. Thank you so much! And please feel free to check out my NEW STORY called Dressing Room. It is out on both here and the app/website Tapas! It's a novel about a boy (Ray) who meets another boy (Felipe) from Felipe running away from someone and going under Ray's dressing room door to hide. It's a 1980's novel that consists of boyXboy, my personal favorite. Need a better idea of boyXboy based in the 1980's? Go read the book Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. I can't remember the authors name, but you can get a free sample on iBook or buy it from BAM! or Barns and Nobles.
Well, that's all I have to say! Thank you, and good night!