Hello!

I don't know if anyone is still around, but for who is, I don't think I've put this out here (maybe, maybe not? I can remember?), but I have another account here on wattpad dedicated to just Klance fan fiction. Want to check out more of my work or just want new stuff to read? Follow AllKlanceFic and check out the two books I currently have one! The Opposite of Calm is about Lance being sent to a mental hospital for ninety days, where he meets Hunk and Pidge, who were both friends in high school for a while before both ended up being sent (at different times) to that hospital. Lance slowly starts to learn about the two and their school life, then they end up being grouped with Keith, a boy from Pidge and Hunk's school that had been sent here around the same time Lance was. Fireworks is about Keith, a senior in high school that is a not-so-open gay. He lives with his foster family, Misses Christen, Mister Chad, Ashton, and Ray. One day, he gets a new kid in his art class, and soon learns he's deaf. His art teacher, Misses Grooms, tells Keith to meet and greet this new boy, become friends. And that's exactly what he did, not expecting to fall for the boy, but that all comes crashing into him as the days inch closer to Lance's surgery to fix his hearing and the day he leaves to go back to Florida.
I hope you guys are interested, and I have one small other thing to add. You can also find my work (both writing and art) on the Voltron Amino under the user Trier McClain. I write poetry and draw a hand full of small little things. I also have Fireworks posted up on there, so feel free to check tbout there too!
Have a nice morning/day/evening/night!