Anniversary of Death

You watch Nico hide in the shadows as Percy walks by. Once Percy's out of sight, Nico steps out of the shadows and heads towards his cabin. You walk beside your boyfriend and slip your hand into his.
Today is the anniversary of when Bianca died, and Nico has been avoiding Percy all day. Now the sun is setting and everyone is going to eat at the dining pavilion, but not you two.
You and Nico enter his cabin, and only moment passes before Nico is crying on your shoulder and you rub his back. You lead him over to the bed and sit down, his head between your shoulder and neck.
"She's dead..." He sobs. "And she's never coming back." It brakes your heart when he cries like this, and all you can do is hold him. Little do you know how much it means to him.
At some point, you two lay down, with you still comforting him. He holds you tightly, his head nestled in the crook of your neck. You stroke his hair, and your thumb rubs up and down on his shoulder.
You reassure him you're right there, telling him it's OK to let it all out, until he's out of tears and he calms down to the sound of your voice. He lifts his head and looks at you.
"Can you sing to me?" He asks quietly. You give him a small smile and nod.
You know what he means. You have a special song for him. He lays his head down and closes his eyes as you start singing. (This is the song above, Soldatino, Nico's lullaby. I didn't make this song and I don't have any claim on it.)
Close your eyes,
I know what you see.
The darkness is high,
And your in ten feet deep.

But we've survived
More terrible monsters than sleep.
And you know I,
Will be here, to tell you to breath.

You run a hand over his dark hair.

Tu sei il mio soldatino (you're my little soldier)
La regione per cui vivo (the reason I live)
Non ti scordar di me (don't forget me)
Io vegliero su di te (I'm watching over you)

Stumbling lost,
The last choice of all that you meet
It's the cost of ruling those 'neath your feet
Paths you've crossed,
And trust you're trying to keep
Your exhausted,
Listening for a voice that can't speak

Ma Nico mio Caro (But Nico my dear)
Tu sei il mio soldatino (you're my little soldier)
La regione ho vissuto (the reason I live)
Non ti scordar di me (don't forget me)
Io vegliero su di te (I'm watching over you)

So you run
Through shadows you roam
Seems undone
by a love you thought you could own
But they're just some
Of many that you might call home
And maybe someday the bitter will fade from your bones....
Fade from your bones

Eri il mio soldatino (you were my little soldier)
Ora un Principe oscuro (now a dark prince)
Ma anche per te, c'e una luce (but even for you, there is a light)
Che ad un'altra vita ti conduce (that leads you to another life)

Nico is breathing deeply, fast asleep. You feel a smile tug at your lips. You know you can't leave him, that you're stuck there for the night, but you don't mind. When Nico needs it, you'll always be there to comfort him.
You place a soft kiss on his forehead and whisper, "Goodnight, Nico. I love you." And you fall asleep.

Like I said, I don't own the song but I think it's amazing. I changed "he's just one" to "they're just some" because Nico also liked Will, so that's two people (Will and Percy) And I'm sorry this one's a little short