Mud Fight!!

Summary: You and Nico are dating. You liked him, and you knew he liked you, so you asked him out -- since he was too scared. That happened a few days ago. You two haven't kissed yet, which doesn't surprise you.
Now, you two are both stuck with cleaning the stables because you fell asleep in his cabin while talking late at night. You're walking to the stables with him.

You slip your hand into Nico's, making him slightly blush. You know he loves you, he just isn't good with the whole showing his feelings thing.

As you walk to the stables, Percy shows up and asks where you're going, but he already knows. Most of the camp knows you were caught sleeping in Nico's cabin.

"So where are you two going?"

"You know where, Percy," you roll your eyes. "Neeks and I have to clean the stables."

At your side, you hear Nico mumble "Don't call me that," under his breath. You just smile at him. You were going to have to break open this shell of his.

"You two are adorable," Percy jokes. Nico shoots him a glare. Percy puts his hands up, chuckles and leaves.

Moments later, you two are cleaning the stables. Let me just say, they are NASTY.

After what seems like forever, they are finally clean. Blackjack comes up to you and nudges you with his nose, and you pet him.

Nico pouts from behind him. "Why does he get all the attention?" You just laugh at his cuteness.

"Because you never ask for attention."

"But I'm your boyfriend," he slightly reddens from using the 'b' word, "not him."

Blackjack snorts and kicks dirt at Nico.

You burst out laughing.

(BTW you guys are wearing gloves) Nico glares for a moment, then smirks. Next thing you know, a big ball of dirt hits you in the side.

"Nico!" You screech. The next couple minutes are spent throwing dirt at each other. (Yes, the stables are completely clean you guys did a good job cleaning, especially since he summoned some dead to help.)

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot Percy watching. Immediately, an idea pops up in your head.

"Percy!" You yell. "MUD!"

For a moment, he's confused, but then he realizes what you mean.

"What are you planning?" Nico asks worriedly.

You give him a sweet smile. "Nothing."

Just as you say that, you're suddenly ankle deep in water, which quickly disappears into the dirt, making mud. Percy keeps it coming by showering you guys with water like rain.

"Oh no...," Nico mutters.

"Oh, yes!" You laugh, throwing a blob of mud at Nico, hitting him in the chest. He glares playfully before scooping up a handful of wet mud and chucking it at you.

You screech and try to dodge, but it hits your arm.

Mud is being thrown back and forth, and you both even make mud walls to hide behind, peeking your heads up to throw mud at each other.

You start to notice a pattern. After five mud balls, Nico stops to make five more. After five more mud balls are thrown, you leave your mud wall and charge his with a handful of mud, dumping it on his head, laughing evilly.

"That's it, (Y/N)! You're gonna get it now!" He yells, chasing you around.

You feel a huge blob of mud hit your back, and you fall in a puddle of mud. Nico laughs, then notices you not moving.

"(Y/N)?" He approaches you. Once he's close enough, you trip him and he falls next to you.

You two both laugh in the mud, your already dirty clothes now caked in dirty water and mud. Nico rolls onto his back, you turn onto your side, and you smear your dirty hands across his face.

"Ahh! No!" He laughs, and you laugh with. Afyer your laughter slowly dies down, you smile down at him. You didn't even realize the 'rain' had stopped, meaning Percy had probably left.

"Your beautiful," Nico says, wiping some mud off your cheek. Or maybe wiping mud on, you can't really tell. You both get a little red in the cheeks.

You giggle. "Even though I'm caked in mud head to toe, including my hair?"

He laughs too, but nods.

Your face gets even more red when he pecks your lips with his.

Then he gets up, helping you up too.

For the rest of the day, you two walk around camp caked in mud, and Nico no longer blushes as he holds you cuddled to his side.