Grumpy

Due to some misunderstanding (I think), I would like to let you know that the typos/ grammar errors are on purpose and are just them being stoopid (spelling on purpose). I am a bit of a grammar nazi, so normally any blatant grammar errors like that are on purpose. 😁

"Nico!"

"No!"

"Nico!"

"No!"

"Nico!"

"No!"

You place your head in your hands and take deep breaths. Nico is in a bad mood and won't say why. Not a sad, 'my past is horrible' bad mood. Just a bad mood.

Moments ago, he finally left his cabin (he's been locked up for a few days) to just randomly walk through to the -- wait for it -- Aphrodite cabin.

Ya, what?

Piper said he needed advice, but wouldn't tell you anything else. Literally just those three words. "He needed advice."

On his way back, Percy was walking up to him to say something, and that's when Nico snapped his fingers, raising a skeleton to fight Percy.

So finally you're on the other side of his cabin door, having this stupid yell-off.

"Nico, let me in!"

'No!"

You take really deep breaths. You will get in this cabin and figure this crap out.

Having had enough, you use your sword to cut through his lock and walk in like a boss.

He's laying face down on his bed. Well that explains why he sounded muffled. You barely open your mouth when he says,

"No."

"Nico, I will have Piper charmspeak your butt (you said something a little worse than butt) out of your cabin. Then I'll have her make you dance around in a pink tutu while singing the Barbie song."

He flops over and sits up, narrowing his eyes. "You wouldn't. She wouldn't."

At least he's saying more than 'no'. "Yes I will, and yes, she will."

He frowns. "But I don't want to. I'm in a bad mood." He pulls his knees up to his chest, wraps his arms around his legs, and hides his face.

You sigh. "Nico, come here." You hold your arms out. He slowly unfolds himself and walks over, head down. He doesn't hug you, just puts his head on your shoulder while your arms go around him.

"What's wrong, you poor scary ghost king?" You feel him chuckle and he wraps his arms around you. You can't help but blush. If you haven't guessed, you like Nico.

"I'm scared," he mutters into your neck, where his head is cutely nuzzled.

"Of?"

"....Someone."

"Oh?" This is new.

"A girl " New and weird.

"Why?"

"I like her." OK this is definitely new and weird. Because for one he's gay.

Yes, you love a gay guy. Do you know what it's like to love someone who won't love you because they aren't even attracted to your gender? Maybe he's bi.

You almost laugh when you realize this is probably exactly how Nico felt with Percy. Anyway, you don't like the idea of him liking someone who isn't you, so you decide you need to know who it is so you can 'dislike' them and randomly shoot them glares and they have no idea why.

"Is it someone I know?"

"Yes."

"Ok, do I know her very well?"

"Very."

"Are we friends?"

"Complicated." Now I'm confused.

"I is confusion." He leans back to look at you with a frown.

"No, you is beautiful. And you're the girl..." You hold in your squeal the best you can when his words settle in your head.

He can see you biting your lip to hide your smile and he laughs. "So.... Is I liked back?" You swear he's like a child sometimes.

"Yes, you is loved back."

"Annabeth would be correcting us up the wazoo for ours grammar."

You smile. "Yes, ours grammar baddest." You both laugh.

"There, now you're not grumpy," you grin victoriously.

"Shut up," he says playfully before kissing you.

I don't even know. It's like 1 AM and I felt like writing this.